2 2.600
3 2.020
4 1.637
5 1.360
6 1.145
F 3.250

5/8/5

DF 400/490

It is a combination of the settings posted here. I have no skill in setting cars and I lost a lot of test time trying to get a better drive.

For info: first corner try to get as soon as possible back on gas, this will make the care more stable and try to keep the mid corner speed over 110km/h, for the second one just use a little bit of trail braking and be very progressive with gas on the way out. The next corners are not so different but I think the lap breaker is the last sector, corners 6 to 9.

Last edited:

Almost at giving up point. Stupid notched kerbs.

Probably two tenths lying around that I am unable to find currently.

I hope I can still get a little better. After using the most recent "popular" settings I am going to try above @Turok134 's setts.
Rest is, as every week, tc=0 and abs=1

I had a nineteen.six at T1 and threw the lap away. :(

Haven't been able to put a great lap together, but improved overall time slightly.

Apparently I did the lap with my wipers going. :lol:

Submitted and accepted.
Was not able to get a faster lap together. When getting turn 1 fast, i mess it up at turn 2...
Now it's up to you @roamer2629

This one is yours raffy...haven't been able to figure out car, or track for the whole week. Been really into the WRS online races this week (When are we going to see you there? They are just too much fun), because I love both car and track so honestly I haven't had the will to get into this one...
Probably get some laps today but I wouldn't worry if I were you 👍

I have a feeling my splits may be invalid. I'm not sure if I had "Real" grip enabled that time.
If you send in the replay, Fetchy will tell you whether the settings were correct.

Why is Fetchy rejecting my requests to remove entry?
Sorry, the directions are a bit wrong. Send one to Fetchy with the subject: GTP_WRS Week 23 Remove Entry
and anything in the body.

Thanks, Gravitron! But instead of withdrawing, I found time to improve my lap:

0'20.100
0'58.667

RacingOtaku86 said
I have a feeling my splits may be invalid. I'm not sure if I had "Real" grip enabled that time.
If you send in the replay, Fetchy will tell you whether the settings were correct.
An alternate method - ensure "real" grip is set and try to load the "best lap replay" in question. If it loads, you're good. If not, it was done with "low" grip.

I ran some laps early in the week and then stopped as I was going to sit it out this week. I decided to give it a go tonite, finding more success than I was having earlier. T3 on this lap was nearly 3 tenths better than my previous best.

Well this is the best I can do. And its not much. Feels fast but the splits say something different, very different.
New splits

Not much time this week, only two short sessions yesterday, so I wasn't expecting great splits. But as it turns out, this combination suits me rather well.
Pretty happy with these splits:

Not the best splits I've seen.. however.. a little up going over the line.. 👍

Really enjoyed the TT.. the track has become a favourite of mine.. already.. :cheers:

Accepted

Back