GTP_WRS Week 23 : The Hills Are Alive With the Sound of AMG

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 286 comments
Just before I submitted my lap, I checked the replay to see which corners I could've improved on. I'm glad I checked now because I don't remember pushing quite so hard :scared:

datrumble.PNG

See you all in the results thread :D

Submitting with these splits.

Car has 475.2 miles on it, but I know I did more than that since the Red Bull Ring is listed as my "favorite" track with 597.5 miles, although not all of that was with the SLS since I did do maybe 10 miles in my attempts for that drift trial seasonal.

What TCS setting is everyone using. Are we going to be losing a lot of time having it set to 5?

Well I'm using TC at 5 and I'm a lot slower than usual...
Submitted, accepted. There goes 3 weeks of negative hadicap :boggled:

Last edited:
Well I'm using TC at 5 and I'm a lot slower than usual...
Submitted, accepted. There goes 3 weeks of negative hadicap :boggled:
I haven't been able to participate in the last few weeks... And my last one I did was negative....
Not doing so well so far but will submit this week regardless. Just having an afternoon stint now.

I wish I could combine my best sector 1 and 2 times in the same lap! This is nearly 0.300 slower than my best Sector 1.

0'20.171
0'58.354

And submitting with these splits. Interesting that this only improves current splits by .1 but the finish is nearly a second faster, so expect to see a lot of variation when the final results are up.

Bleh. Dreadful sector two. This really hasn't gone to plan this week. Super T1 and T3 made it into a decent lap but way off in the middle.

Submitted and accepted with the following splits:

Thanks to @PASM for showing me the lines in a testrace.
COuld now see were and how to improve my time.

I wish I had more time in this combo it looks like fun but I can't improve to the top folks all in one day.

Ill likely submit with these, Im not expecting much so this is just for fun :) Cant complain though was busy last week driving this :)

FJ_05.jpg

drool2c-gif.38221
lol

I'm not happy with these splits but I guess I'll submit with this. I should have did more during the week instead of leaving it til today, hungover and full of codeine after a tough physiotherapy session. Yeah...

Submitted/Accepted

Left two tenths on track, one in T1, one very hard one in T3 - but I'll take this overall time and run. Putting together 'the' lap on this track in this car was SO, SO HARD :banghead:

Left two tenths on track, one in T1, one very hard one in T3 - but I'll take this overall time and run. Putting together 'the' lap on this track in this car was SO, SO HARD :banghead:

I agree, the track is a big challenge with such technical corners!

drool2c-gif.38221
lol

I'm not happy with these splits but I guess I'll submit with this. I should have did more during the week instead of leaving it til today, hungover and full of codeine after a tough physiotherapy session. Yeah...

please make that face available...I want it

Oh well. Got another purple first sector, but fluffed that one too.

Lost nearly 2 tenths in sector 1, another couple in sector 2, and sector 3 is about 0.08 off my best. Not going to moan too much, as I have knocked off 0.5 off my lap today. Would have been nice to get a podium though.

Good luck all.

This world cup has really taken it out of me, betting on every game , and have been with Freddie Hunt (son of ex f1 champ, James) who insisted on running Sennas 7t all day around monza and monaco

My lap yet to be submitted will submit later, don't think I'll be vying for a podium spot but shall see.

I know I'm going to enjoy next week's though...

Back