GTP_WRS Week 24 : Three Legged Race(r)

• Thread starter Argon
  • 187 comments
Submitted and accepted with times on the board from the weekend.

Turned out had other priorities today so no time to improve.

Enjoyed the combo somewhat - car was really great and gradually started to drift it a little but still struggle with Tokyo as a track.

Not likely either to turn any laps on Interlagos as busy next few days ahead of starting holiday in Italy late this week. Any time available I will spend on Interlagos Circuit Experience as still getting to grips with it (to be more ready for the 'expected' next i.e third WRS event there in the future...........crystal ball gazing).

So will be having an intermission for next two weeks or so but very much plan to be back after that........

Good Luck to all in your endeavors on Interlagos:cheers:.

Last edited:
I gave it one more try but my body didn't want to cooperate after an all day session yesterday...I suspect I will be falling down the board with a lackluster final sector. :nervous:

Good Luck Everyone!

:cheers:

Wow... some wicked times at the top there! :bowdown: Congrats to Ph1sh for the win and some really Great results from the podium finishers 👍

I will make an excuse and say that 3rd leg must have added extra weight to my car and explains the loss of a second to the leader ;) haha :lol:

Great combo this... just not for me, Well done guys! :cheers:

Back