GTP_WRS Week 25 : Official Results

Could someone do another verify of my replay? MilleRSVR hasnt been able to give me a green flag yet in his post.

Thanks.:)

Could someone do another verify of my replay? MilleRSVR hasnt been able to give me a green flag yet in his post.

Was just about to do it but realised you're from the USA, so you're not PAL disc.

Sorry Jack. :cheers:

You are good to go, Jack!

GTP_Jack5428 -
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Congrats to all who made through this "hell" week :cheers: and a word to division winners and podiums

Really nice finish Jon 👍

An awful week to me, and can´t figure why after a really good start the best i could do was chase a ghost :ouch:

Thanks for the check, Hydro, nice battlin' with ya. 👍

Nice to see you NOT throw in the towel on this week's rain challenge. :cheers:

Yeah, I looked at CSL's, and it was pretty inspiring.

Well it was pretty close to a week off for me :indiff:.
Very new to the rain races, and it really tests my patience it turns out.
Not about to let up on the Div 3 rivalry though 👍.
Good luck this week too. :cheers:

That's why I put it up, I wish I had someone NTSC faster I could race the replay of, I know it helped me in GT5P when you could take any of the fastest 10 replays and race them.👍

And it's totally appreciated!
I do "spy" on every NTSC replay as well, for the exact same reason. (And I do miss the GT5P replays as well, in fact, I think I still am one! - WRX @ HSR reverse)
It's like racing school, and I honestly can't wait to see how drivers are getting '58.xxx splits in this weeks' event.
That's :crazy: fast!

Sorry about that Jack, I didn't know it was a requirement, just thought it was a nice visual touch. :dunce:

:lol: I forgot Fetchy tells us who needs verifying.
That really is an awesome setup you have for the leader boards.

Sorry about that Jack, I didn't know it was a requirement, just thought it was a nice visual touch. :dunce:

Its ok I probably in hindsight should of just asked you to give me a green flag I realise now.

Fetchy recognises those flags and makes it all official in the records.👍

Its ok I probably in hindsight should of just asked you to give me a green flag I realise now.

Fetchy recognises those flags and makes it all official in the records.👍

That fetchy is a clever fellow isn't he.

Sorry to everyone for holding up the results. I'm still in the learning mode in the WRS.

Ok I finally got the chance to get my lap so that it can be checked. I hope I have done it right. Please tell me if not.

Thanks

Attachments

• PS3 WRS Week 25 GTP_Luds78.zip
    298.2 KB · Views: 8
Can somebody verify my lap please? I posted a few pages back. I had a few problems trying to upload it so I just want to be sure that it's fine. It's a PAL replay by the way.
Thanks.

2---1'46.347---GTP_Lynx_Can

12--1'48.755---GTP_unkymo

1---1'50.892---GTP_Luds78

Pretty tailhappy setup you got there Luds78.
Maybe if you had to think a little less about the rear breaking lose, you would have deffinetly had a much better time.
Keep up the good work 👍

It is obvious Luds78 and unkymo are DS3 drivers. Nevertheless great runs from both. ;)

Back