ace77747
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Gadget6711
blackflag-gif.152573
- Replay freezes before the finish line so can't verify lap time
GTP_RACECAR
blackflag-gif.152573
- Reaply freezes before finish line so can't verify lap time

Dammit, Its always Lake Maggiore where I have these issues. What do I do now?

Dammit, Its always Lake Maggiore where I have these issues. What do I do now?

Sorry but unless you can supply a replay that is complete there isn't anything you can do but take this as a reminder that you must always check your replay before submission

Absolutely bummed. I don't even get how that happens, but I guess that's just what I'll have to deal with.
I had the same trouble a couple month back, but fortunately for me it faded out going over the line and my lap time was still visible to see, but if it fades out before the line and goes off then that is a bummer.

Absolutely bummed. I don't even get how that happens, but I guess that's just what I'll have to deal with.
It is just one of the many quirks of the game. It has happened to lots of people, like Mike said it is always good to check your replay to make sure you can see the time at the end. It is also good to check anyways in case you pushed the boundaries too hard.

Thanks @Argon for checking the replay, I think that’s the first time ever that i’ve Had a replay corrupted.

Sorry for the black flag but I had no option. As I mentioned to RACECAR use this as a prompt to make sure you always check your replay before submission. The randomness of the inconsistencies in saves is such that you can never assume them to be OK

GTP_GDS
blackflag-gif.152573
- If your lap is shared and verified before the deadline we'll reverse this flag decision

Back