GTP_WRS Week 27 : Ferraris are Red...

• Thread starter EDK
  • 191 comments
I haven't made any progress, as i was out collecting dinner. Hopefully soon I will drive faster fueled by ph1sh! ;)

Attachments

• 2294.jpeg
    2294.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 23
I'm going to have to throw in the towel on this one. After a few more hours of driving my final lap has a second split two tenths slower than I previously shared, for an overall lap improvement of three hundredths of a second...
I only got 450 miles in this week, less than half the mileage of that snake I drove last week. I suppose less time is needed to peak when the car is so driveable.
Good luck, everyone!

@_r_p_m_ You mentioned it being close between me you and @dranddad last few weeks, well have you seen the leaderboard mate :lol:

I’ll be submitting this one my time has ran out today, good luck to you all :gtpflag:
:lol:

That's ridiculous!

Your both doing really well, your making this disabled old codger work for every tenth :crazy:

I struggle to get back on the gas quick enough with my slow reactions, loose a lot of time in them slow corners. The stupid amount of rear toe at .50 degrees makes the front a little understeery (is that a word) your times show your over coming that well.

Right had enough of this one now time to submit, didn't make the time at the line I thought I could do, but hay I do most times, so not all that happy with my outcome on this one.

Good racing gents 👍

Submitted and accepted. Not had as much time as hoped on this over weekend but finally found a slightly faster lap today. Much faster S1 & S3, with a much slower S2 so up at the line. Very enjoyable combo indeed.:cheers:

So onto to what will be clearly a much more challenging week as struggled to get into any rhythm last time was at Mount Panorama with a light and nippy FF GR3. Now face the same course with a heavier and larger car :confused: - cue a sea of red invalid laps I suspect !

Hopefully some of the previous learnings will come flooding back quickly otherwise it could be a long week........onwards and upwards :D

Back