GTP_WRS Week 29 : FusciCujo?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 455 comments
Great splits going up in D2, well done men 👍 Didn't get a chance to run last night....got home to find my wife had made an early start on our kitchen remodel....three weeks early! Will see if I can free myself from painting tonight to have a few low DF laps :cheers:

Fastest 1st split I've seen -
photo.JPG

first session

started with @Sutuki 's tune but for now ended up with a pretty higher downforce in the back a longer 6th gear and a slightly changed suspension (damping) - gives me later braking points, a slightly improved top speed - and a way better 3rd sector - setup is a thing I never really did before - let's see what I can do.
saw a 20.6** with these settings, but killed the lap

First run of 17 laps and A practice how to enter this pit lane because this is a tricky one with a chican in it.
Felt pretty good with all standard car only he tends to oversteer mid-corner or when hitting the curbs.
Will try some settings from the forum in the next days.

Can someone help me out here? How come this car has 416bhp mine is at 326 even after oil change am I missing something here?

I'm in ... submitted a replay and it was accepted. I think it was a 21 and a 53 respectively without any tuning adjustments and a couple of laps. This car handles nicely without much tweaking. Should be a fun one for some online racing next week.

EDK
New splits, again more than 1 second of improvement vs. my prior session.

I built a new tune, using my old transmission and starting with Sutuki's concepts as my base. Seems a trend with these tuning events now. I build a comfortable tune, then a fast one. :sly:
I'll have to try this one. The other one (with a final at 3.400 because I just can't get the launch off of Panasonic onto the front stretch to justify the lower final) was good for high-52s at T2.

Using Kevin's new tune (faster front straight and S2, slower S3, though that could be just the fact that as much as I liked the 80's Fuji as part of Pole Position, I dislike the current track):

Reactions: EDK
Slower S1, faster S2, much-faster S3 (story of my career :lol:):

I see this track is much friendlier to the DS3 crowd than Cape Ring North. :D

Back