Results

wrs29c.jpg

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

3 Laps Race

pb160048aabi2.jpg

Fuji Speedway F

wrs29d.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Fun to run 750pp again, even if it wasn't online.

Special mention this week to GTP_Mav3r1cK and GTP_MadMax86 for performing far ahead of their class.

Congrats to all the class winners!

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---4'58.350---GTP_Stotty
gflagjn4.gif

2---4'58.424---GTP_DEVIE
gflagjn4.gif

3---4'58.906---GTP_TIZZLA
gflagjn4.gif

Division 2:

1---4'59.522---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

2---4'59.812---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

3---5'00.068---GTP_EDK
gflagjn4.gif

4---5'02.072---GTP_Cohiba100
5---5'02.996---GTP_zed300
6---5'03.146---GTP_Fuzzy
7---5'03.594---GTP_wotzit07
8---5'09.871---GTP_ODDBALL666

Division 3:

1---5'02.155---GTP_Mav3r1cK
gflagjn4.gif

2---5'05.025---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

3---5'06.872---GTP-01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

4---5'08.032---GTP_gtbadboy
5---5'08.443---GTP_Junkyardspec

Division 4:

1---5'02.625---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2---5'06.089---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

3---5'06.192---GTP_Lagas
gflagjn4.gif

4---5'07.777---GTP_Marooned
5---5'11.184---GTP_TURISMO
6---5'15.925---GTP_Bigracer

wrs29b.jpg

Overall Results:

2---4'58.424---GTP_DEVIE
3---4'58.906---GTP_TIZZLA
4---4'59.522---GTP_Animera
5---4'59.812---GTP_DukeOfPendle
6---5'00.068---GTP_EDK
7---5'02.072---GTP_Cohiba100
8---5'02.155---GTP_Mav3r1cK
9---5'02.625---GTP_MadMax86
10--5'02.996---GTP_zed300
11--5'03.146---GTP_Fuzzy
12--5'03.594---GTP_wotzit07
13--5'05.025---GTP_Crispy74
14--5'06.089---GTP_Nuclearfire
15--5'06.192---GTP_Lagas
16--5'06.872---GTP-01GTP
17--5'07.777---GTP_Marooned
18--5'08.032---GTP_gtbadboy
19--5'08.443---GTP_Junkyardspec
20--5'09.871---GTP_ODDBALL666
21--5'11.184---GTP_TURISMO
22--5'15.925---GTP_Bigracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Chris on the overall win, and to all the podiums and participants for a job well done this week. 👍

A wide spread between times. I fought to try to break the 5:00 barrier today. Almost made it, but I guess it didn't matter, anyhow. :sly:

My replay is attached, and I don't have the game up to post my full tune at the moment. But the big secret for me this week was that the car is faster with around 100% weight and the added power than it is with around 85 weight and less power. Beyond that, in the end, a 5 speed tranny and shifting at 8,000 RPM's helped my times tremendously. 👍

See you all next week at Suz.

:cheers:
Kevin

Attachments

• EDK_WRS Week 29.zip
    159.2 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to all the winers

GTP_EDK's replay is clean and green

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 29.zip
    126.3 KB · Views: 9
Congrats to all

I loved this combo tho I didn't spend much time, and that total time I got on the 2nd run!! and couldn't match it or improve it at all :(

As for my tune, thanks a lot Kevin 👍 ...it was yours tho it was made for suzuka. You gave it to me a long time ago when we ran Suzuka 750 Intermediate ;) it's the only one I managed to drive the car with

GTP_EDK's replay is clean and green

Did you mean the car color, or the replay? :sly:

I checked GTP_Nuclearfire's replay. Clean and Green, all the right specs. A really smooth run, great job. 👍

EDK
Did you mean the car color, or the replay? :sly:

I checked GTP_Nuclearfire's replay. Clean and Green, all the right specs. A really smooth run, great job. 👍

Thanks for checking my replay 👍

Congratulations to all podium finishers. Well done. I don't think I could have managed a sub 5 minute time even if I had had more time to put into this race.

Many congratulations to the podium winners, especially MadMax who performed well ahead of our division. To me the combo was addicting but very hard to master.

Congrats to all podiums. I found that reducing the final drive to 3900 and shifting at 7000 RPM gave me my best times.
Here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_29.zip
    113.3 KB · Views: 13
Congrats to all podiums. I found that reducing the final drive to 3900 and shifting at 7000 RPM gave me my best times.
Here is my replay:

yea power peaks at 7000, i was shifting at 8 :ouch:

GTP_Animera - Clean!! 👍

Brilliant driving man, so smooth and consistent you made it look effortless. Was very difficult to go under the 5 minute mark

Attachments

• TIZZLA WRS 29.zip
    148.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Congrats to all winners and podiums.
Div 1 guys showed us why they are Div 1 again. 👍
Congrats to Chris for the overall win. :cheers:
Well done Animera - you beat me by a good margin in the end. 👍
My target was to get a sub-5 minute race time, so I'm happy :)

Here's my replay:

View attachment DoP WRS29.zip

I was shifting at redline! Must make a run tonight to see if it would have made any difference

Thanks for checking Tizzla 👍
It will make a big difference Cohiba, at least for me it did.
:cheers: Phil - quite close in the end.

This one was right up my street.. fast & plenty of grip :)

My set up was a real mix... Christhedude's suspension (as posted in the S2000 Suzi 10 lapper thread) with rear toe wound back to 0, a 5 speed gearbox (8k shift point) and a little areo/power tweak found by Phil (front wing 14, power -18) that helped reduce the understeer whilst still hitting 179mph on the straight.

Guess my lap 1 is the thing that won it for me as my middle lap was a little sketchy... 1'45.847, 1'36.392, 1'36.111.

Replay...

View attachment WRS 29 GTP_Stotty.zip

Last edited:
I think Stotty's 1st lap above is actually 1'45.847, else they dont add up to the total race time. And that is an absolutely brilliant 1st lap!!

I think Stotty's 1st lap above is actually 1'45.847, else they dont add up to the total race time. And that is an absolutely brilliant 1st lap!!

Good spot :)

Congrats place getters. Looks like not as many people competed this week, I was one of them that didn't.:dunce:

Well done everyone. Congrats to all podiums.

Didn't put the time in to test enough, and it shows.

Great effort to the sub-5.00 min club.

GTP_Mav3r1ck and GTP_MadMax86 punching well above their weight again,👍

Congratulations to all podium finishers on doing so well, and to everyone for the patience required for this kind of race. I couldn't make the time to compete this week but even if I did I doubt I would have come close to Animera, Kevin or Phil's times, really superb showing guys.

As everyone has said, Max and Maverick have done brilliantly this week, promotions in the air? ;)

Well done to Chris who won the last time a tuned car came to Fuji as well.

All the best
Maz

Well done to all - good combo this one, which I enjoyed from start to finish. Wish I could have found more time for this combo to be honest, would have been good to mess with settings etc, because Im cartain 1'36.xxx were on the cards - but alas it wasn't to be.

Well done to those on the podiums, and to MadMax especially supreme performance for your current division.

My replay,

Attachments

• GTP_Mav3r1cK WRS Week 29.zip
    143.2 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations to all who ran this one! I only had one good day to run it, would have liked to have had more time but that's life. Addictive combo and a fun one!

Good job Kenny, goes to show ya' one lap does not make a race eh?

Thanks for the comments people :cheers: and congrats to all podium finishers. 👍

I was aiming for annihlating div3 aswell, but well done GTP_Mav3r1cK beating me at it. :D

I built a tune that used 96% weight and minimum downforce settings , rest for power to reach 750pp .
The car was almost fully controllable with sixaxis. (on/off X/square buttons) :lol:

My laps were:
1'47.406 (contains 2 close calls, 1st in 1st corner , 2nd at 3rd last corner of the track)
1'37.927
1'37.292

replay attached:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 29.zip
    136.7 KB · Views: 9
Well done to everyone, especially to Mav3er1ck 👍 Certainly set the Division 3 benchmark, I tried my best to set a time near yours but alas I couldn't pull it out the bag.

My replay, there's a couple of close calls on lap 2

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    122.1 KB · Views: 18
Great job on the win there Stotty.
Close times for 3 laps in D1 between you all.
Congrats to all podium places and especially to Mav and Max, well done guys.
It's nice to see a couple new faces in the crowd also. 👍

Good job Kenny, goes to show ya' one lap does not make a race eh?

This is true Ron.
I wasn't expecting a podium finish, that's for sure.
Not a lot of usual suspects in D3 this week.
It was a fun combo but a busy week and busier weekend which gave me only 50% of the usual session time.
My last session I switched tunes and improved right away.
My best that session was a 1'38.4xx

Here is my replay, no close calls, I think. .:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 29.zip
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
Here is my replay, no close calls, I think. .:rolleyes:

I think you gave the guy in the Lancia a good scare exiting turn 1. :lol:

But seriously, a good clean run. Well done on your podium. 👍

3---5'06.872---GTP-01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

Changing to PAL disk and going to check Phil's.

EDIT: Checked 3 More replays.

gflagjn4.gif

In his Black S2000. Lap 1 was really something. For anyone else who might have a look, I did notice the close proximity passing the Citroen, and hanging onto the edge of the curb in turn 2 and the final turn. All of those spots are close but clean. And the lap really is something to be seen. I suspect it would have been the winning lap if we were doing a 1 lapper.

2---4'59.812---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

In his red S2000. Another with just a tremendous lap 1. I had you on the last 2 laps, but could not touch your first. :sly:

A very clean run, no close calls to speak of. Great job. 👍

1---5'02.625---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

In his Grey S2000. A really nice run, especially considering he has the controller handicap. :crazy:

I noticed you used TCS to keep things under control. A couple of close calls on the curbing, Turn 1 on laps 1 and 2, and the right hander after the chicane on lap 1, where you almost spun it.

But a really nice run, this combo seemed to suit you really well.

Sorry for the novel, but these replay checks for 5 minute races are a commitment. :dopey:

Well done by all of you.

:cheers:
Kevin

By the way, I also tried checking Crispy74's replay. I'm having trouble dealing with the attachment. It might not be a corrupt file, or anything like that. The file name is so generic, that I think I have an old temp file on my computer, because a completely different replay ended up on my flash drive. (Hotlap from another week). Maybe someone else will have better luck than I did, I got tired of fighting with it. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Thanks for checking Kev 👍

I also tried to view Crispy74's replay and failed for similar reasons. When I unzipped it, the result was the type of icon you have when you don't have the correct program on your computer.

Back