GTP_WRS Week 29 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 44 comments
Thank for checking EDK :cheers:

Yay,
I used TCS to replicate accelerator pedal. (simply more control)

MadMax

EDK
1---4'58.350---GTP_Stotty
gflagjn4.gif

In his Black S2000. Lap 1 was really something. For anyone else who might have a look, I did notice the close proximity passing the Citroen, and hanging onto the edge of the curb in turn 2 and the final turn. All of those spots are close but clean. And the lap really is something to be seen. I suspect it would have been the winning lap if we were doing a 1 lapper.

Thanks for checking and for the kind words Kev... my opening lap is one I'm really proud of as it's 0.15 faster than any other I managed and 0.3 faster than the typical lap 1's I was running. I think it would have equated to a 1'35.9 or even a .8 as a flying lap.

Just a word on checking replays... for some reason I just can't get replays to unzip from GT PLanet... which is a pain if I want to look at Dan's or Timo's to learn and also as I'd be more than happy to check podium replays too.

Thanks for checking Kev 👍

I also tried to view Crispy74's replay and failed for similar reasons. When I unzipped it, the result was the type of icon you have when you don't have the correct program on your computer.

Hmmm, not sure why that has happened!

All I did was copy the replay to the memory stick and then from the memory stick to a compressed zip folder on my somewhat dodgy PC. Maybe it's down to my PC being a pile of uselessness, or is there a specific program that my PC is missing!?!

Anyway cheers for trying to check it, and sorry Kevin for the battle of trying to open it!! I'll get on the case and sort it when I get home

Sometimes you have to unzip the files twice.

First i extract the files and it becomes the icon when it doesn't know the programme, then i extract that file and then i get the ps3 format files 👍

This is the error I get...

I save the zip file to my desk top, but when I try to extract the files I get a pop up that says...

'Cannot open file; does not appear to be a vaild archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading it again'

If I search a bit further to see what the issue is I get...

'End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a Zip file, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part Zip file.'

I have the latest version of winzip and Jzip.

Just a word on checking replays... for some reason I just can't get replays to unzip from GT PLanet... which is a pain if I want to look at Dan's or Timo's to learn and also as I'd be more than happy to check podium replays too.

I have the same dilemma Chris.
I found that WinRar will work with these files.
Now I need a computer with it.
EDK
I think you gave the guy in the Lancia a good scare exiting turn 1. :lol:

But seriously, a good clean run. Well done on your podium. 👍

3---5'06.872---GTP-01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for checking replays Kevin, mine included.
I miss checking them.

Ok, here goes again!!

My replay, take 3...

Attachments

• Crispy74 WRS Week 29 Replay.zip
    105.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Ok, here goes again!!

My replay, take 2...

Looking promising Chris, but still not there yet mate.
You have a folder called PS3, which contains a folder called SAVEDATA. That's correct.
Inside the SAVEDATA folder there should be a folder which begins BCS....
You have re-named the BCS folder. You need to leave that folder name unchanged. 👍

Looking promising Chris, but still not there yet mate.
You have a folder called PS3, which contains a folder called SAVEDATA. That's correct.
Inside the SAVEDATA folder there should be a folder which begins BCS....
You have re-named the BCS folder. You need to leave that folder name unchanged. 👍

Cheers Phil, have edited my previous post to 'replay, take 3' now!

5'05.025---GTP_Crispy74 Green flag.gif

Correct specs, and clean 👍

You picked yourself a crappy line-up though, which probably cost you 0.5 on your first lap. Good run though, with no close calls.

5'05.025---GTP_Crispy74 View attachment 68421

Correct specs, and clean 👍

You picked yourself a crappy line-up though, which probably cost you 0.5 on your first lap. Good run though, with no close calls.

Thanks for checking Phil...got there in the end 👍

Yep the line up was pretty crappy, but I think that was the best of a bad bunch :lol:

ohh so close i thought my last lap was going to let me down.
1) 1'45.911
2) 1'36.101
3) 1'36.412
Total: 4'58.424.
Here is my replay:

Attachments

• SAVEDATA.zip
    153.9 KB · Views: 11
Hi ppl,

Congratulation to all winners :)

Heres my replay:

Cheers 👍