GTP_WRS Week 3 : MCMLXXIII - MMII

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 741 comments
Just did a trial run with the controller, will set up wheel later. Got these splits so far

Ran 4 consecutive clean laps which is more clean laps than I got with the Ferrari Cod Piece the FXX, didn't enjoy that combo, wasn't going to buy that car at all.

Thanks again for getting the new WRS up so early. 👍

It's an intriguing little combo. Seems quite slow and almost easy at some points but very challenging to maintain speed and make it smooth. One session down and already looking forward to the next one. :D

Seen faster splits, but saved replays was uncomfortable close to the walls. :nervous:

Loving this combo, the Beemer was one of my favourites from GT5 (though, apparently, I must have run it with TCS and/or sports tyres as I don't remember it being this slippery). Done 5 laps so far without TCS and b/b 5/5 which yielded an average time:

S1: 30.408
S2: 57.575

Am looking forward to putting some time into this one seeing as I gave up with the FXX after about 15 laps :lol:

Another few laps and tinkering with b/b. Tried 6/4 but was needing to come completely off the brake to start the turn. Changed it to 4/6 so that more is through the rear and it is much better as am able to brake and turn at the same time which is a big help at the right hand 90. May try more rear bias to see. New splits:

S1: 30.250
S2: 57.434

EDK
This combo has been EDK approved. ;)

Whenever I see the term "combo" used here, I hardly ever think of car/track; I always think of...

6a00d834519bc269e20134850f8651970c-250wi

or
Really-Big-Chicken-Combos-Jack-Box.jpg

or
hqdefault.jpg

That being said...I'm still trying to tame the FXX, so the BMW will have to wait.

Tried this out for a couple of laps as a nice break from the FXX TT. I generally enjoy driving lower powered cars rather than supercars, so I might enjoy this one better. Especially looking forward to the online race based on this one!

First splits:

The last sector might be tricky to nail in this one.

Wow, must have had a shocking last sector. First lap, much slower at t2, but 0.743 faster at the line...

Another session during the afternoon:

Still enjoying this combo, so I'll be back for more later. :D

Ran another 20 laps, had TCS 2 (please don't tell me off, I need all the help I can get :P) and b/b of 4/7 (seems the best bias for me). Improved my S1 and S2 times but couldn't put them together, I should be able to get under 57 for them:

S1: 30.141
S2: 57.207

Will try again tomorrow

Back