Last edited:
New splits for me:

Tuscan
T1: 20.231 20.209
T2: 38.181 38.081

Tamora
T1: 20.227
T2: 38.198

Some very fast splits from some of you guys. It seems i'm losing a lot through the esses. I know the esses are probably my biggest weakness on GT5P, so this week will be a challenge for me.

Last edited:
Some great splits have been posted overnight I see, man I'm going to have to work my ass off to get amongst the D2 golds this week :scared:

All the best
Maz

Just had another good session:

Tamora:

Tuscan:

Improved both T3's by a good amount too.... I'm happy with the Tuscan lap but the Tamora still needs another go :)

Last edited:
Slight improvements:

Tamora:

Speed Six:

Quite possibly the most productive 90 minutes I ever spent on WRS. With perfect laps I can only see 0.1 left on each car for me.

All the best
Maz

Tamora:

Tuscan:

Improved both T3's by a good amount too.... I'm happy with the Tuscan lap but the Tamora still needs another go :)

:eek: Incredible splits Nicko (as per usual). I highly doubt I'll get under 38.0sec at T2 this week.

I think I will give this one a miss. Did some Evora races yesterday and it was obvious that my racing skills have taken a severe hit from too much timetrialling. Will do some racing for a while instead. That and the fact that I am slower than a turtle right now.

Tamora:

Tuscan:

Great splits 👍 but what the hell are you doing in D2? you need another bump up the ladder matey ;)

Well after playing most of the day my best so far:
TAMORA
TUSCAN
I done a 20.4/38.6 in the tuscan but the final time was slower so theres a bit to come with that car just gotta hook it up.it's cool having 2 cars to race i've been using the tamora against my tuscan ghost and vice versa seems to help me improve my times anyway.

Just finished my first 30 minute run and I am very pleased. I even have more time to trim off
Tamora
T1 20.419
T2 38.703

Tuscan Speed Six
T1 20.317
T2 38.610

Last edited:
Had another go in the Tuscan and tidied up my Tamora lap...

Tamora

Tuscan

Just had a quick 30mins in each car. Can see where I can make up time. Just don't know how much time I'll have on this one this week. Wasn't too bad just jumping from one car straight into the other.

Tamora: 20.472 / 38.616

Speed Six: 20.443 / 38.623

First stab at this combo.

Tamora
38'855

Tuscan

The Speed Six sounds much nicer than the Tamora.
The Tamora sounds as though she's wound a bit too tight at times.

Good fun Sjaak. 👍

2 more hours of intense labor :crazy: in the Tamora tonight
brought some improvement:

T1: 20.367
T2: 37.975

My T1 is .167 slower than my previous splits, but I managed a faster trip through the esses, and knocked a little over .2 off my laptime. At this point, I don't know if I am going to manage to put together a solid T1 and T2 in the same lap, but I guess if I could, I could trim off another .1 or so. At this point, I think it's getting down to me now chasing after those extra few hundredths/thousandths in these cars :ill:

2 more hours of intense labor :crazy: in the Tamora tonight
brought some improvement:

T1: 20.367
T2: 37.975

My T1 is .167 slower than my previous splits, but I managed a faster trip through the esses, and knocked a little over .2 off my laptime. At this point, I don't know if I am going to manage to put together a solid T1 and T2 in the same lap, but I guess if I could, I could trim off another .1 or so. At this point, I think it's getting down to me now chasing after those extra few hundredths/thousandths in these cars :ill:

Bloody hell Carl, I have to say how impressed I am with your sudden burst in progress with the wheel use. You've had me beaten by a massive margin for a few weeks now like at London and now here. Not only are you looking every bit the D2 gold competitior you qualified as on Sixaxis, but you've been pushing D1 bronze territory for the last 2 WRS you've competed in. As you said to me way back in Eiger, Monster performance bro, I just can't catch you any more 👍

My times have slipped through mate....

Tiz, are the times you have posted at #1 on both online Suz East leaderboards the same laps you are submitting for your current WRS splits?

I think the mods don't mind the odd slip up with running laps online, but if they are actually the laps that you are submitting there could be a problem.

All the best
Maz

New times:

Tuscan

T1: 20.218
T2: 38.052

Tamora

T1: 20.206
T2: 38.089

A few tenths still in it for me, but I dont know if I'll be able to get at them over a whole lap.

Oh dear, second session and I can't improve, rather frustrating in fact.:ouch: Well, the Tuscan went a little faster (38.229), but not enough of a difference to make an official update.:banghead:

Tiz, are the times you have posted at #1 on both online Suz East leaderboards the same laps you are submitting for your current WRS splits?

Either way thanks for the ghost replays.
I like to grab the online replays of legit competitors and yours were available. :)

Just be sure to sign off before doing any more laps Tiz.

No no dont be silly! i know the rules........

The world record was too easy to get so i got them!

But they are not the same times as my WRS times

I'm sorry to bother,
but you missed my splits in post #57 bigracer :D

No new splits to report yet, will have another session in the weekend.

MadMax

Tamora:

Tuscan:

Most likely my last post as I will more than likely start to dismantle everything this evening.

Wow, this is the first time in the last...I don't even know how many weeks that I log on in the morning and find that nobody has posted new splits!

It must be the quality of the new online events because the call of 750PP has totally hooked me personally.

Also I feel utterly exhausted with this combo already, very claustrophobic and a little frustrating doing one hour sessions of such a short lap for almost intangible improvements. I might consider one more hour of this today and then go for submission.

Strangely tiring combo...

All the best
Maz

Back