GTP_WRS Week 32 : Ride my Rocket

• Thread starter Argon
  • 235 comments
Welcome back! 👍

There is no doubt in my mind this is in your future...:lol:

Thanks, missed competing against everyone. Was the right thing to do though, June was a packed full month, and I need more than 1 or 2 days a week to be semi competitive, so seemed better to just disconnect from GTS until everything was done. 👍

Sad to see I missed a rally event, it is one of the things I am semi good at. :D

I am looking forward to competing in this division 6 this week that Mike mentioned. :lol:

Love this combo, but it's a bit hard to keep the consinstency at every sector in every run. For example, i run all of the sectors almost perfectly except T2, which i completely 🤬 it.
Anyway;
loads of room for improvement.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I screwed up the combo this week and it should have been Big Willow and NOT Streets of Willow. The nature of the car is such that we want everyone to stop and change track.

The down side is that i will have to remove all the splits on the board and this next bit is really important...

When you post new splits you will have to enter 0.000 as the 3rd split time

Apologies for the inconvenience caused but you should have a much better time with the car on Big Willow

Last edited:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I screwed up the combo this week and it should have been Big Willow and NOT Streets of Willow. The nature of the car is such that we want everyone to stop and change track.

The down side is that i will have to remove all the splits on the board and this next bit is really important...

Apologies for the inconvenience caused but you should have a much better time with the car on Big Willow

Thanks for the update.. better for this car.. Other than the dodgy T4/5 right handers.. :gtpflag:

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Do you do this even if you haven't set a lap?

Do you do this even if you haven't set a lap?

No, just when you are posting splits. You will have to remember to include zero as your 3rd split time because Big Willow only has 3 sectors so you should only be posting the first two. The board however was set-up to expect 3 sectors and it's a royal pain in the 🤬 to get that changed

No, just when you are posting splits. You will have to remember to include zero as your 3rd split time because Big Willow only has 3 sectors so you should only be posting the first two. The board however was set-up to expect 3 sectors and it's a royal pain in the 🤬 to get that changed

EDK
There are only 2 splits at Big Willow.

We are not going to update the board to change the number of required splits, so you have to enter zero as a third split to hack the board into working.

Do it once you've set a lap and have splits on the new track.
Ok thanks for clarifying :cheers:

My WSO (Weapons System Operator) had one of these when I was flying F4s at Seymour Johson AFB North Carolina. As a passenger it was HORRIFIC. Stiff springs...the seat was worse than my ejection seat...and the power came on from the Cleveland 351 like a sledge hammer.:crazy: But I got to drive it at Rockingham ( USA) on the road circuit and it was FUN:P.
The thing I've heard about the Pantera from car guys is this -

If you take it completely apart and put it back together again, it's a pretty good car.

They apparently had issues with build quality. :lol:

Back