GTP_WRS Week 32 : Ride my Rocket

• Thread starter Argon
  • 235 comments
When I post new splits:

giphy.gif

Jerome

My wheel is really getting annoying. I've been dealing with a sticky brake for a few weeks now, just hate having to fix it every month or so. Now, after running this lap it started to randomly shift to neutral, which I don't even know how to do intentionally. If i shift to the next gear it just slides back to neutral again. This is all after dealing with my computer deciding I need to reinstall my Logitech driver on every restart, and gimx refusing to see my homemade adapter for 20min. Really sick of this thing. Might be time to upgrade but don't feel like I got my moneys worth out of this wheel. Not sure if I'll run again or not.

Oh, the combo is really good though.

Super minor improvement up the hill, moderate improvement at the end of the lap. Like always it comes down to this hill for me. I'm happy to be ahead of Patrick, atm, woop!

EDIT: It's already crowded in here, haha.

Jerome

Last edited:
the change must be a ego thing
Several of us tested it at Big Willow on Friday night and Mike agreed to put up the combo. (He was not with us in testing, but was nice enough to take some of his own time to put up the event).

He made a mistake and put it at Streets of Willow.

We talked about it and decided to correct the error, as it was never intended to be such a difficult combo, and the car is much better suited to Big Willow, particularly on SH tires.

So yeah, it was an ego thing. Maybe that was supposed to be a joke, not sure. But if it was, I think it may have fallen a bit flat.

Back