GTP_WRS Week 33 : Bombing the Infield

• Thread starter EDK
  • 104 comments
Sorry to go against your note Gayle but I'm just really concerned that we'll end up with a bunch of incomplete replays if folks quit after crossing the finish line. The advice towards the end of your post above is spot on....make sure you checks your replay before submitting.

The lap is short enough that I believe a safer way would be just to do a complete lap after you've set your fast time. The lap must be absolutely clean and when i say clean I mean according to the game.

Didn't mean to cause offense :cheers:
No need to apologize Mike, you are just doing your job! Best advise (like you said) is check your replays. :bowdown:

Does anyone know if saving replays to your library while offline actually works? Decided to give this one a go and the server went down before I saved my best lap replay :(
Yes, it still saves you just can't watch it till PD is back on line. I have done this several times and it's always been there. 👍 Just do the normal save replay

Little ⚠️ final turn:
Even if you set penalty to strict you’ll be able to shortcut the entry. Tried it after checking my replays. Fastest lap - dirty. 2nd fastest save dirty. 3rd fastest (last post) dirty.
Luckily some anger helps. All dirtiness was less then 0.5"

Only .004 off previous best (unposted) lap. And finally clean. :dunce: With loads of luck there’s a tiny bit left, but likely done with this combo.

Good luck all!!

Last edited:
Back