GTP_WRS Week 35 : BMW Concept 1 Series tii @ High Speed Ring

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 111 comments
Haven't done a WRS contest in a while, but I love the 1er and couldn't pass this one up.
Splits so far are:

Hey guys, is it too late to enter? Its my first time here.

After a quick session, here's my splits:

T1 - 29.066
T2 - 49.270

Board updated EDIT updated up to post 42 44.

Hey guys, is it too late to enter? Its my first time here.

After a quick session, here's my splits:

T1 - 29.066
T2 - 49.270
Hello and welcome to WRS. If you supply your GTP_ tag, WRS Division number and controller device I'll enter your splits on the leaderboard 👍

Last edited:
Small improvement.

T1: 28.905
T2: 48.908

That is some sweet spot you found Zed. Very good splits.

Thanks, I've found my usual driving style has not been present here, in the Bimmer.

Last edited:
First run and a very long run at that:

T1 - 28.708
T2 - 48.625

After running for ages trying to sort out a tune, I finally think i've got something.:) My head nearly exploded a few times I was so frustrated with lots of little mistakes every lap.(Steering wheel is lucky to be alive;)) But finally I was rewarded.

Love the combo by the way.

EDIT: Yeah, fantastic splits zed300. I was very happy to see my T2 pop up, but yours is faster! Great time mate.👍

Last edited:
Really lovin' this car.👍

Enjoying a little more time behind the wheel lately:D

Last edited:
Really lovin' this car.👍

Enjoying a little more time behind the wheel lately:D

Incredible splits man, you're making everyone else look somewhat stationary!

You sure you've definitely got Pro Phys, R1s attached and are using only 650PP? I only ask so that you don't waste your week on the wrong settings if indeed that is the case. A few times recently some of us D2 folks thought we were giant-killing only to get one or two details wrong.

No disrespect intended my friend, in fact I hope you do kick some D1 ass for us D2 underdogs :lol:

All the best
Maz

You had me worried there Maz, with the Pro- Phys, I never change it though.....phew it's all good.
I guess it's just a combination of the car and me this week. I'm sure next test will put me back in my usual spot.:lol:
It's a bit of nirvana for a few days anyway.:D

You had me worried there Maz, with the Pro- Phys, I never change it though.....phew it's all good.
I guess it's just a combination of the car and me this week. I'm sure next test will put me back in my usual spot.:lol:
It's a bit of nirvana for a few days anyway.:D

In that case..... :bowdown:

Fly the D2 flag brother!

All the best
Maz

Another tiny improvement.

T1: 28.876
T2: 48.834

Truly amazing splits Zed300, its like you're driving a completely different car to the rest of us.

Finally some significant improvement (strangely without changing the setup).

Very weird line through the last corner but it must have worked as this was my best sector compared to my old lap.

But I still must have a crappy setup - 0.6s behind zed's T1 time and I don't think I could improve 0.1s.

All credit to everyone else for having more success though - I'm sure my tuning will improve thanks to the WRS as well as my driving.

Well done on your splits zed 👍

Board updated.

Sorry for the confusion but I just had a confirmation from good old Jordan that my username is changed. Now bigracer is just for PSN and otherwise I'll just be me :cool:

Just did a 48.9 T2 with two tenth improvement at the line but forgot to save...

Ah well.

T1:28.809

T2:48.891

Well done Zed 👍 There some great splits.

T1 - 28.819
T2 - 49.378 x[

Im havin a hard time bringin my T2 under 49 seconds, im just losing too much time on the esses :[

T1: 28.891
T2: 49.043

First laps with my new G25. (Quite a lot of laps though)

:censored:I regret to inform you all, and confirm your suspicions about my times.:guilty:

I entered with correct car settings to the intermediate 800pp at HSR,:boggled: therefore I ran in standard mode.:dunce:

I am truly apologetic to all of you here, as I understand the integrity of being honest about our times.

:embarrassed:Steven please remove my invalid times and I will post some "real" splits soon.

Again I say sorry to you all.

Jeff

Back