GTP_WRS Week 35 : BMW Concept 1 Series tii @ High Speed Ring

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 111 comments
I've just submitted my time
T1: 0'29.856
T2: 0'49.288
I'm sure I could do better but I've started to practice this combo this afternoon so I've submitted ASAP to meet the deadline.
Just by looking at division 2 members' T2 splits I have a feeling that it will be close. I can't wait to see.

Last edited:
drandad,It is common use to upload the replay AFTER the results are posted.:sly:

Here are my splits:

T1 29.170
T2 49.946

Not too impressive, but this is my firs race. I've had the game for a weeks or so :)

Seems like the splits from post #80 are missing as well.

Very good splits they are too.

Well the week is over but I did try to correct the missing splits. I am sure I already did those, but perhaps Luxy had a glitch.

Board updated - good luck to all in the Swiss mountains.

No time for more laps so submitting with current splits, good luck all.👍

Noice combo.:D

There is another tenth to be had, I know because I got it, but I scratched the wall :ouch: and now I can't find it, its frustrating me so I'm submitting with posted splits.

Good luck all.

Submitted with current splits. Good luck in the results everyone, I think they'll be very close this round.;)

just to mention that I am using a whell and i am from division 4 because this info are missing in the board

just to mention that I am using a whell and i am from division 4 because this info are missing in the board

Hi Hank,

It's customary for WRS users to put that information (wheel/sixaxis + division) in their forum signature, which is why the guys haven't included it on the board 👍

All the best
Maz

Back