GTP_WRS Week 37 : Cuore Sportivo

• Thread starter Argon
  • 171 comments
Mike.

3rd gear..........Brake in a straight line and be early, keep your skateboard tight on the right apex, don't take it to fast so you can stay on the right of the track. Turn two don't get to close to the apex and hold a mid gas till your over the hump by the barrier, heading now for the right side of the track up hill under the Dunlop bridge.

Hope you make sense of my explanation, if you can't it's cuz I'm old.

Mike.

3rd gear..........Brake in a straight line and be early, keep your skateboard tight on the right apex, don't take it to fast so you can stay on the right of the track. Turn two don't get to close to the apex and hold a mid gas till your over the hump by the barrier, heading now for the right side of the track up hill under the Dunlop bridge.

I understand, I am old though... Very good explanation and using 3rd gear is the most important thing to try if you are struggling here.

New Splits. More improvement needed!

Alfa Romeo Front.jpg
Alfa Romeo Side#2.jpg

Mike.

It makes perfect sense @dranddad, thank you :cheers: I’ve been dropping to 2nd for the right hander so by the time I hit the left turn I battling high revs as well as hitting the hump tight! I’ll give it a try in 3rd & hopefully then I can consistently hit sub 40 sector 1’s

@Infernuz I'm not able to do that corner reliably (the trail braking on the previous corner throws me out!) but the fastest way round it for me is to take a wide entry and exit, rounding it right out and using all the grip the little git has. Apex seems to be better slightly late and within a kerbs width of the rumble but not on the rumble itself.
There's probably faster lines but that one works for me atm.

Since the up date my system has been playing up again, screen going black, brake-bias resetting, TC reverting to default and the FFB just don't get me started on that. I plug it into the computer update firmware go to setting change FFB to 10 (max) I can't turn the wheel all seems fine there.

Change back to PS4 set wheel how I like it, change FFB to 2 if it feels a little light increase one setting at a time, by the time I get to 10 it feels like setting 3 on computer.

Last weeks WRS in the Jag all seemed ok nice and stable, this week my system seem to be all over the place. I know it a bit long in the tooth now (ha just like me) but it's right P:censored: me off, I've give up with the Brake-bias and TC, one lap BB changed to -5 left me wondering why the skateboard was standing on it's nose each time I went for the brake, I was spending more time looking at the controls than driving the car.

@field246 Yes right about the curbs best to avoid them, there is only one or two you can take advantage of and get away with it. :crazy:

That sucks Phillip. Hope that's not another indicator of a bad update. Had some weirdness in the OLR last night with the game but have had no issues with my wheel.

OLR: Always is they fix one lot of bugs and more turn up. For every action there an equal and opposite re-action.

No I think its my wheel Mike, if you remember some weeks ago I had the same thing on that track with all them planes landing, TC and BB were all over the place.

Think the components on the main board are the problem, I know the soldering was not up to much on this board after I inspected it. So I'll just run it till it breaks, or till I break it.

I managed another session and was struggling for a while, barely able to match my previous splits. But then something just clicked and I put in a lap that was half a second faster. After that, I was on a PB again, but threw it off the road in the second sector. On the lap after that I smashed my time by another half second. Must ... go ... faster!

@Infernuz I'm not able to do that corner reliably (the trail braking on the previous corner throws me out!) but the fastest way round it for me is to take a wide entry and exit, rounding it right out and using all the grip the little git has. Apex seems to be better slightly late and within a kerbs width of the rumble but not on the rumble itself.
There's probably faster lines but that one works for me atm.
Well, seems like the wide entry is the only way to go. I aimed for the middle apex but i think i was some meters wide. Nevertheless, after a short session i improved on every sector.
It's time to go karting, will retry tomorrow :cheers:.

Latest Posts

Back