GTP_WRS Week 37 : Cuore Sportivo

• Thread starter Argon
  • 171 comments
Haven't been feeling the best the past two weeks (and I've been obsessively grinding for all the 20 Million credit cars) so been missing out on these. Just came across this today and while I'm not a fan of this circuit, figured I'd give it go since its reminded me I actually have this car :lol:

First go and the car is a slightly tricky one. I suspect I can squeeze abit more out once I get to know the car more.

Also, the livery of choice for my return:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180812124602.png

Slightly better, kinda surprised myself when I found out I actually didn't need to slow as much in some corners as I thought I should. Think that'll be it for me for this as it feels like I've hit my limit.

First posting for this week. S3 was pretty poor. Was far in front of my ghost heading down the hill to the last corner, which was fluffed badly....

The track is down the list of those favoured. Still undecided about the car. Saying that, have put in a few miles :D to now but it may be the last shot at it.

Could just be me, but it appears the finish line bug on Best lap replays has been fixed. Was looking at my lap to make sure I was compliant and noticed that despite not driving to another sector, the replay did not end before the finish line and instead ended exactly at the time I exited the session.

Had time for one last go. I was on an amazing lap (for me) but screwed it up at the final corner (if only the rumble strip on the exit was 10m longer). Eventually did a clean lap that was within three tenths of my opt, so I'll probably submit that.

I've had heaps of fun with this combination. The changes PD made in the last big update have improved my experience with the G29.

Well I have tried and tried and that last sector is going to remain a complete mystery to me until tomorrow. I can't count how many laps I have thrown in sector 3. Make me want to cry, oh damn I think I'll go cry in my tea anyway

In the words of a famous cartoon pig.... "that's all folks"

Good luck everyone

Back