gtpdk9.jpg

Week 38

30 Minute Time Trial Event

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR '07

evoxwrs38.jpg

Suzuka

pc060056.jpg

Steward's Comments:

This week was something of an experiment, and I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and to those who shared their thoughts on the format, good and bad. We'll probably do some similar events in the future, but will learn from this event and make it more enjoyable for all.

Congrats to GTP_DHolland for the overall win, and to everyone who participated, putting a good number of GTP tags on the online TT boards. Special mention to GTP_Lagas, who beat out everyone in his own division, and the division above!

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'19.882---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'19.913---GTP_mad94d
gflagjn4.gif

DQ - 2'20.420---GTP_Animera
rflagnv1.gif

Division 2:

1---2'20.299---GTP_Fuzzy
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'20.439---GTP_Masicampo
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'20.526---GTP_CarlPKY
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'20.555---GTP_Vaxen
gflagjn4.gif

5---2'20.556---GTP_Paulie
6---2'21.278---GTP_zed300
7---2'21.303---GTP_EDK
8---2'21.952---GTP_wotzit07
9---2'21.997---GTP_TrievelA7X

Division 3:

1---2'21.924---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'21.933---GTP_chrisbgt
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'21.956---GTP_Sureshot
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'21.962---GTP_Mav3r1cK
5---2'22.081---GTP_MadMax86
6---2'22.224---GTP_Junkyardspec
7---2'22.252---GTP_01GTP
8---2'24.671---GTP_LeGeNd-1

Division 4:

1---2'21.411---GTP_Lagas
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'25.621---GTP_Rodney
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'26.026---GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'26.205---GTP_Steven
MitsubishilancerevolutionX.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'19.882---GTP_DHolland
2---2'19.913---GTP_mad94d
3---2'20.299---GTP_Fuzzy
4---2'20.420---GTP_Animera
5---2'20.439---GTP_Masicampo
6---2'20.526---GTP_CarlPKY
7---2'20.555---GTP_Vaxen
8---2'20.556---GTP_Paulie
9---2'21.278---GTP_zed300
10--2'21.303---GTP_EDK
11--2'21.411---GTP_Lagas
12--2'21.924---GTP_Nuclearfire
13--2'21.933---GTP_chrisbgt
14--2'21.952---GTP_wotzit07
15--2'21.956---GTP_Sureshot
16--2'21.962---GTP_Mav3r1cK
17--2'21.997---GTP_TrievelA7X
18--2'22.081---GTP_MadMax86
19--2'22.224---GTP_Junkyardspec
20--2'22.252---GTP_01GTP
21--2'24.671---GTP_LeGeNd-1
22--2'25.621---GTP_Rodney
23--2'26.026---GTP_DGiant2000
24--2'26.205---GTP_Steven

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh.. I knew i was gonna get beat. Great Lap Fuzzy!

Congrats to all podium finishers and to Dan (surprise right? lol) for the overall win 👍

Also to Lagas, way to represent your division 👍

Last edited:
Well done to all the top drivers this week. 👍

Check the promotions thread for some announcements. ;)

I did not expect a good finish this week:

1. Because we had to pick a day and time to do the run so i played it safe and did it on Thursday(witch is early in the week for me to submit a run) since i had some stuff to do over last weekend

2. 30 min was to short, if you use this setup again i think it would be better to have a 1 hour session to put in a official time

I think it would have been better to have the practice and official runs done offline and we would just report our practice splits like other weeks and post lap times for mulit lap weeks

I would not mind doing this format again

Congrats to all the winners

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 38.zip
    134.4 KB · Views: 11
If I was just .074 faster... I woulda had 12th, and beaten all those Div 3 guys that beat me... Me and Suzuka aren't talking right now:lol:

Good job though guys:tup:
Like the race format, like seeing 9 out of the top 10 GTP tags! way to go guys, wish I coulda helped.

Congrats to all podiums.👍 Congrats to Dan for just getting me by a few hundredths. Got me back for last week. Great lap though mate, really enjoying battling with you. But I will struggle in the Citroen.:(

Replay later.:)

Congratulations to all podiums, especially Lagas who is now well-deserved promoted to Div3. Good riddance from Div4! :lol:

Good format and enjoyed the pressure, I was able to punch out my time on the 4th lap and it was 0.5 faster than any previous. I was up in T1 acouple of times then I overcooked it :lol:

Great times by the 2 "Aliens" and congrats to all the podiums. Awsome effort from Lagas too:tup:

Well done to all the podiums.
Here is my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_38.zip
    119.6 KB · Views: 10
I must admit, I'm disappointed with my result. I hit a pretty good lap in my run and only got 5th.:( At least one thing shows for certain, I'm exactly where I'm meant to be in D2 Silver, even if I want to be D2 Gold.:banghead: Then again, I'm not a great Evo driver so.......
But look at how close this was!
3---2'20.526---GTP_CarlPKY
4---2'20.555---GTP_Vaxen
5---2'20.556---GTP_Paulie

Great laps top finishers, especially Fuzzy who killed us this week.:)

Last edited:
Well done to Madison for being so near to Dan Holland again, totally showing your D1 gold credentials again in all sorts of car, drivetrain and circuit.

Well done to Fuzzy, totally discarding your event 03 disappointment and coming back to WRS to show who is the D2 boss. Masicampo, wow, great introduction to WRS mate. I've been watching your times and you will be Division 1 sooner rather than later, superb performances. Carl, keep it up mate you're doing brilliantly, same goes for you as for Fuzzy. Really well done guys in D2 :bowdown:

Lagas and Nuclearfire, awesome divisional wins this week. Fantastic work.

All the best
Maz

Well done to Fuzzy, totally discarding your event 03 disappointment and coming back to WRS to show who is the D2 boss. Masicampo, wow, great introduction to WRS mate. I've been watching your times and you will be Division 1 sooner rather than later, superb performances.
Maz

I see you haven't checked the promotions thread.

Well done to Madison for being so near to Dan Holland again, totally showing your D1 gold credentials again in all sorts of car, drivetrain and circuit.

Thanks mate, appreciate that.:cheers: I'd like to think i'm getting there.:)

I see you haven't checked the promotions thread.

Nope, but I noticed it soon after and posted there. I'm used to looking like an idiot though so it's all good :lol:

Good to have you back btw Thomas, how's the G25?

All the best
Maz

Congrats to Dan with the overall win. Also, well done to Mad and to everyone who participated this week. 👍 I was satisfied with my lap but it should have been a 2'20.0xx. After the T1 my heart was beating like mad, so I lost abit of time through T2. Oh well, here's my replay. :)

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704047.zip
    116.1 KB · Views: 9
Great combination, I nailed it on that run, having only done a 2'22.374 in practice, I wasn't expecting any result. Very close in D3 (as ever!), great stuff guys. Now, can I remember how to save my replay? :lol: Nice to feel back in the WRS after a few weeks off working. Not driven this Citroen thing before, either.

Found this weeks tough due to the time limit but ultimately more rewarding knowing I couldn't drive for hours until I was happy. Big 👍 to all podiums and particularly the organisers for the extra effort they had to put in to make this work.

Replay attached (hope it works, been having some issues with my usb drive)

Attachments

• Suzuka evo x.zip
    115.8 KB · Views: 11
Well done everyone 👍
Unfortunately the format didn't work out too well for me. I put in quite a few practice laps over the week with the aim of booking a time slot on Monday - of course sods law butted in and I found myself working away from home and didn't get back till the early hours :banghead:

Hi :),

Thanks guys :cheers:... i make one practice Thursday and 15 min later i make the run, after 1 week (consulting all days times online) i am very satisfies whit my lap was promote me to Division 3 :dopey:.

Now i need 550 000 credits to run the next week :scared:

Cheers

Well done everyone on some great laps.

I'm very pleased to have my first podium, and so close to nuke too!

GTP_Sureshot : Clean and Green (how do you get the little green flag?).

Nice lap, your driving style is different to mine but we have a very similar time.

I'll try to check some others later in the week but no time now.

Here's my replay (PAL). At Degner 1 there is a questionable moment where I use all the curb on the inside. Had this been a normal week I would have redone the lap but as the 30mins had long run out before I watched the replay, I decided to submit anyway.

I consider the lap clean on the basis that from the chase cam, I cannot see any grass between the car and the curb, but you may have a different opinion. It's certainly too close for me to call.

Attachments

• GTP_chrisbgt W38.zip
    116 KB · Views: 9
Masicampo, wow, great introduction to WRS mate. I've been watching your times and you will be Division 1 sooner rather than later, superb performances.

Thanks for the compliment mate :)

Well done everyone 👍
Unfortunately the format didn't work out too well for me. I put in quite a few practice laps over the week with the aim of booking a time slot on Monday - of course sods law butted in and I found myself working away from home and didn't get back till the early hours :banghead:

No worries EyeSpy, there's always next week 👍

My replay is atteched below (NTSC)

Attachments

• SuzukaEvoX.zip
    121.1 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Dan for the race,complete new format,welldone 👍

After the T1 my heart was beating like mad, so I lost a bit of time through T2. :)
Yep,that and the feeling of satisfaction when you finally score a good clean fast hotlap.

Those emotions makes the WRS fun to do.

Congratulations to all the podiums and division winners :cheers:

Here's my PAL replay

Attachments

• Carl_Suzuka.zip
    123.5 KB · Views: 9
Congrats on the overall win holl01, great times to you and Madison.
I can't check your replays as the online ones are quicker than your submitted laps.
Well done to all winners this week, especially GTP_Lagas for taking out all of D3, by half a second.

GTP_Masicampo 's replay is clean and green 👍

Agreed GTP_Masicampo lap is clean.
gflagjn4.gif

Online time stamp is July 24 4:25 GMT

I also took the following replays from either the online leaderboard and/or the thread and viewed them.
I have edited the time stamps after switching my PS3 to GMT.

GTP-Fuzzy
gflagjn4.gif

Time stamp is July 27 15:14 GMT.

GTP-Vaxen
gflagjn4.gif

Time stamp is July 25 20:34 GMT.

GTP-Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

Time stamp is July 25 4:03 GMT.

GTP-Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

Time stamp is July 24 2:33 GMT.

The following replays I could not check but I have the time stamp for each.
This may help Vaxen check the time slots.
I believe the times in GMT are correct, please check these against your own and if I made a mistake let me know.
I have edited the time stamps, sorry for any confusion.

GTP-TrievelA7X......July 24 13:19 GMT

GTP-Mav3r1cK...... July 26 23:30 GMT

GTP-Sureshot........July 26 9:24 GMT

GTP-Lagas............July 21 22:59 GMT

GTP-EDK...............July 21 21:15 GMT

GTP-zed300..........July 24 15:13 GMT

GTP-MadMax86......July 28 00:33 GMT

GTP-Junkyardspec..July 25 21:42 GMT

Last edited:
Back