GTP_WRS Week 38 : Roamin' Ponies

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 236 comments
Got a 10 lap run with the Shelby and gone slightly faster but this car is harder to control here.

T1 stinks, but what can ya do.

Switched to the Challenger this morning. Wasn't going to, but I didn't feel like I could improve much more with the Camaro.

Great times up top, and an incredible combo.

I'll be running some tomorrow, just to clarify, I need to buy all 3 if I want to participate in the online races?

Found the right mood or mode.

Got OT too late in the left&up, S2. And the exit in the next left has been better I think.

I used 4/5 for Camaro and Challenger.

Now I'm trying the GT350, my t1 and T3 are good, but still trying to figure out the chicane. Definitely a lot of upside though

Edit:Couldn't make it go round the track in a timely manner. Submitted my Challenger time.

Last edited:
EDK
Splits from my submission. Anyone who's been here any time at all knows what car I'm using, and the color too. ;)

Nice splits. :eek:

Your Challenger sounds waaaaay better than the old one, in-game. 👍

Reactions: EDK
I was using the Camaro btw. If anyone cares(doubtful:lol:). Submitted with what I have. Hopefully I can hang on to 3rd. If I'm lucky, maybe 2nd.

Submitted, worth a little more than a tenth at the line over previous splits. Maybe I could've put up something a little lower with one of the other ponies had I put the time in but geez I loved driving the Camaro around. Fun stuff @Gravitron 👍

Tried submitting, but got errors saying camber front/rear and toe rear is invalid. Doesn't matter, I'm saving my first D2 submission for the next TT.

Submitting it lost a tenth in final sector.Not gonna give it a go,fed up from the bouncing of the walls

Didn't get all the time I wanted with this combo, but things happened this week that kept me from getting time to play. Will submit later.

The Romans must have shifted the goal posts, my splits have gone all over the shop.

Faster over the line though

Will probably run a few more laps before submitting, would like to find the .3 I left in sector 2

I just screwed up T2 at 52.750 and a nice improve on the line for a tiny hit in the chicane ! :banghead:

Back