GTP_WRS Week 38 : Roamin' Ponies

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 236 comments

With the Camaro, lost a bunch in T1 but decent T2 and not bad T3.
Will drive Shelby when I'm back home.

I'm just strugging mightily here. I doubt I'll submit a lap unless I can get T2 into the 53s, and right now, I'm 0.6+ from that with the Camaro and over a second off that with the other two.

Way off the pace on this combo but I did a last 18 lap run and could improve a bit at the line with the Camaro.

EDK
Turned out I had a wall tap on the outside of the cursed kink, so had to go back for more. Managed to improve on my total laptime. :)

Nice, and a little too close for comfort. I think my 3rd sector is probably pretty good for the Camaro, but I suspect I can be caught from behind with the extra kick of the Dodge or the Shelby.

Nice, and a little too close for comfort. I think my 3rd sector is probably pretty good for the Camaro, but I suspect I can be caught from behind with the extra kick of the Dodge or the Shelby.
I am going to keep running, I think. It's just crazy how much the lap comes down to getting lucky in that kink, but I knew that going into this.

There's definitely a little luck getting that kink just right. My times started coming down when I accepted that I wasn't going to hit it every time and stayed focused on my T3 times even when I missed so I'd be ready to pile a decent T3 on top of those rare occasions when i hit it about right.

Thought I should post even though I only had a couple of hours to try to put down something, GL all I submitted w/ these :)

I still have a couple of hrs to splash around if I can go faster I'll update

Submitted a while ago.

This combo gave me terrible flashbacks to the GT Academy event on this track a few years ago. :scared:

Holiday in Argentina, perfect Banzai run opportunity.
New splits, submitted and accepted, Camaro,
Fantastic Combo, would have run this for another week. Felt the Challenger to be in between the other two cars. The Shelby is a rocket on the straights and a rock on the turns, and the Camaro feels a bit slower but it's a sweet handling little beast. Got to have laps on the three cars that were no further appart than one tenth, but when I went back to the Camaro after using the other two I found some extra time...

For me this wasn't a time trial as much as a Don't Scratch The Paint (This T1me). #2 is +.386!

Back