GTP_WRS Week 39 : Midnight Motegi

• Thread starter EDK
  • 177 comments
I'm sticking with 2nd and feathering the throttle, seems to keep the nose in to the apex better for me than 3rd gear.

Third gear all the way through, no braking, throttle modulation only. Take 1st turn in 2nd and gas it until simultaneously shifting to third and turning into turn 2.

Third gear all the way through, no braking, throttle modulation only. Take 1st turn in 2nd and gas it until simultaneously shifting to third and turning into turn 2.
I haven't run this since Monday, but I would alternate between staying in third, or briefly hitting second to turn in to the blue/white rumbles in turn two. I don't remember how I did my best lap, but I've done far better T1's than what I posted. Somehow, T2 and T3 came together for me. I wish I had time to run it again.

Faster at the line, but not my best 3rd sector, so I'll keep on trying.

A question regarding track boundaries. When you exit the tunnel before turn 2 there are 2 strips on the outside of the white line and then tarmac outside of them again, so are they considered part of the track? They run right up to the rumble strip on the inside of turn 2.

Last edited:
Had a good session this morning. But still losing ground in turns 7,8, and 9 and the final turn.

1:05.666

Anyone with at good BB? Having no problems in sektor 3 but in sec 2 i'm fighting to get speed up. Would like to crack the code for this one so i Can split div1 for once 💡 NOT getting my hopes up tho. LOL

Typical :banghead: did i div1 time, but f..... Up in the last corner. Finding the Best tree and hang my selve. :boggled: Naa.

Last edited:
I throw away one lap because of this limit - only one tire on black, 3 tires off. I think white line is limit. I leave final word to admins.
A question regarding track boundaries. When you exit the tunnel before turn 2 there are 2 strips on the outside of the white line and then tarmac outside of them again, so are they considered part of the track? They run right up to the rumble strip on the inside of turn 2.

1:05.117

Been busy lately but got a chance to try this out, took a while to figure out sector 1. Anyway I don't think Ill have time to have another go at this before the deadline this might be it for me.

Since those strips are unpainted rumble strips, I'd say they're not track. The game will DQ the lap if you put all 4 tires beyond that rumble strip in turn 2.

Back