GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments
Ren
What I see is as follows:
1. Abolute clean lap, now question about that (and like on a few other laps I reviewed I wonder why I can't just do that :irked:)
2. Submitted splits on the leaderboard are 100% in line with your replay
3. Your submitted final laptime is 2:22.217, exactly one minute slower than your replay time of 1:22.217, as you pointed out earlier (typo)

So the call that needs to be made here by the mods is whether that incorrect final time submission is a dq or not, the replay itself and the splits are spot on.
Correct.

And to be clear, we make the call on all DQ's.

Vaxen is the one who has to deal with this from a results perspective, so he will make the call on it when he creates the initial results thread.

Ren
What I see is as follows:
1. Abolute clean lap, now question about that (and like on a few other laps I reviewed I wonder why I can't just do that :irked:)
2. Submitted splits on the leaderboard are 100% in line with your replay
3. Your submitted final laptime is 2:22.217, exactly one minute slower than your replay time of 1:22.217, as you pointed out earlier (typo)

So the call that needs to be made here by the mods is whether that incorrect final time submission is a dq or not, the replay itself and the splits are spot on.
That's what I figured. I mean I wouldn't submit a time that's 1 minute off of my actual time. Nope :lol: well the WRS mods are aware of my mistake and I'm sure Vaxen will get this fixed for me in the final results. For my actual lap of 1'22.217 I just assumed that when I would get my lap checked it would be based off of it's actual time that I meant to submit.

But if it doesn't follow the rules in terms of submitting the wrong time on accident to result in a DQ that's okay with me. Can't argue against the rules. It was my mistake when submitting it. Talked to a few guys regarding my mistake and was told I will be fine in terms for the final result 👍

That's what I figured. I mean I wouldn't submit a time that's 1 minute off of my actual time. Nope :lol: well the WRS mods are aware of my mistake and I'm sure Vaxen will get this fixed for me in the final results. For my actual lap of 1'22.217 I just assumed that when I would get my lap checked it would be based off of it's actual time that I meant to submit.

But if it doesn't follow the rules in terms of submitting the wrong time on accident to result in a DQ that's okay with me. Can't argue against the rules. It was my mistake when submitting it. Talked to a few guys regarding my mistake and was told I will be fine in terms for the final result 👍
It's a bit of a technicality in this case.

What we're trying to prevent is a scenario in which the deadline becomes irrelevant.

It would be very easy for someone to keep running after the deadline and then share a replay that's faster than their submission.

So we've been clear cut when the submitted time is totally different from the replay, in a way that is not a typo, we are just going to DQ those laps.

Your case is slightly different, the seconds match exactly and the splits match what you posted in here.

Hello guys

Replay shared

Tags GTPWRS004 Branding exercise Special_K_2181

Cheers and congrats to the podium finishers and those that achieved their goals.

Reactions: EDK
EDK
It's a bit of a technicality in this case.

What we're trying to prevent is a scenario in which the deadline becomes irrelevant.

It would be very easy for someone to keep running after the deadline and then share a replay that's faster than their submission.

So we've been clear cut when the submitted time is totally different from the replay, in a way that is not a typo, we are just going to DQ those laps.

Your case is slightly different, the seconds match exactly and the splits match what you posted in here.
Right on. Plus I mean you saw when I submitted my time in the pm as it was before the deadline. Just a mistake adding a minute to my time :lol: D6 driver right here :lol:

Well thanks @EDK I'll have to double check before I submit my time to make sure I'm typing it correctly to Fetchy in the future 👍

I'm assuming if anyone reviews my lap it's going based off of my 1'22.217? Not the 2'22.217?

Sorry for all this confusion, ect on my mistake. Won't happen again 👍

GTP_RikWrx
greenflag-gif.701695

giznav
greenflag-gif.701695

Thanks for checking 👍 :cheers:

Thank you for checking!
My ID is Turok-134-
It will not read de flag with the wrong ID
Thank you! :cheers:

@Rikson

I'm confused why is my lap dirty again? Wrong time or? The one I shared is the 1'22.217? Or? Just wondering for some clarification

No,as posted,both laps were clean.
But the times just don't match with the board,that's all.

My replay is shared with the tags "gtpwrs004", "mercedes" and "amg".

I wish I could've been able to do few more stints with it, since I felt there were several places where I could have improved my time.
To be fair, though, spending the holidays away from home while stuffing my face with food beats any video game any day :D

Guys, I am moving this thread to the archive, and you can reply to the results thread with your replay details and green flags.

That includes green flagging any that you have already checked (again).

Thanks

Back