GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments
Windfire1010
greenflag.gif

Beautiful lap Dude! Well done!

My replay is also up as well now

gtpwrs004

Congrats @Windfire1010 that 4th sector was phenomenal :bowdown: And @Jfrod for join the podium

And congrat to all who achieved their goals, this wasn't a easy week. I bet it came with a lot of frustrations, was very hard to string those sectors together

:cheers:

Congratulations to @Windfire1010 on the win and to everyone that posted, some awesome efforts going on to get those sectors stuck together.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren
Great lap Windfire,close call at the second sector but legal,good job :bowdown:
Checked a couple of laps.

shoenboggie
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Eggstor
greenflag-gif.152575

Never2fast1
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_GTRacer22
greenflag-gif.152575

NaveekDarkroom
redflag-gif.152574

GTP_Ph7shr
redflag-gif.152574

Regarding the red flags:both laps are clean but Naveek seems to quit's too fast after passing the S/F line.Lap shows 1.26.784 and board 1.26.797.

Congrats everybody. This was a very good week for me and my best result so far.
For me this was the best combo so far :)

I've shared my replay:

gtpwrs004
branding
amggt3

Lap shared :yuck:

gtpwrs004
branding
gtpren

PS: Am I correct in assuming Fetchy does not pick up splits for the leaderboard anymore after the deadline? Asking as I was hurrying to submit my final laptime yesterday night just before midnight gmt. I only posted updated splits in this thread after midnight, and Fetchy seems to be ignoring them. Thx for any hints, still getting back to grips on how this all worked in detail.....

Hope you all had a splendid Christmas :cheers::dopey:

Ren
PS: Am I correct in assuming Fetchy does not pick up splits for the leaderboard anymore after the deadline? Asking as I was hurrying to submit my final laptime yesterday night just before midnight gmt. I only posted updated splits in this thread after midnight, and Fetchy seems to be ignoring them.
Correct.

@Rikson

I'm confused why is my lap dirty again? Wrong time or? The one I shared is the 1'22.217? Or? Just wondering for some clarification

@Rikson

I'm confused why is my lap dirty again? Wrong time or? The one I shared is the 1'22.217? Or? Just wondering for some clarification

What I see is as follows:
1. Abolute clean lap, now question about that (and like on a few other laps I reviewed I wonder why I can't just do that :irked:)
2. Submitted splits on the leaderboard are 100% in line with your replay
3. Your submitted final laptime is 2:22.217, exactly one minute slower than your replay time of 1:22.217, as you pointed out earlier (typo)

So the call that needs to be made here by the mods is whether that incorrect final time submission is a dq or not, the replay itself and the splits are spot on.

Back