GTP_WRS Week 4: Mount Shelby

Running the WW race if anyone might be interested.

I still love this track, shame all I could think while driving today was “if I drove into the lake I’d kill the car and it’d cool me off”.

Well, unless the next TT looks really good I’ll be giving this another go before moving over (assuming it starts before this ends), as frustrating as it is most of it’s coming from being slowed down slightly by TCS if I use it and not quite having the car under control without it, I’m sure I can balance it just right while driving… so it’s actually pretty fun I guess. Just doesn’t seem like it while doing it. :lol:

Ah well, at least PD seems pretty committed to giving me the carrot rather than the stick, I already had a racing Z4 engine, today I got a Hellcat.
B981039F-70EB-4CB2-A870-F03765745106.jpeg

New T-LCM pedals arrived yesterday and i am just accustoming to the new -- much stiffer -- feel. While i can nail the first corner combo more consistently, i still suck need to improve on the rest of the track. I like the +.5 ghost though, thanks for the tip @Animera! Not sure if i can put in some more time on this, maybe tomorrow. Good luck to all.

Has anyone who found improvement using TCS when the event started had sucess being faster tuning it off?

1:21.731

Found .5 overall but quite a poor last sector has let me down a lot. Seen better splits in every sector, but stringing them together is proving very difficult this week! Probably not going to run this again, good luck everyone!

I still love this track, shame all I could think while driving today was “if I drove into the lake I’d kill the car and it’d cool me off”.

Well, unless the next TT looks really good I’ll be giving this another go before moving over (assuming it starts before this ends), as frustrating as it is most of it’s coming from being slowed down slightly by TCS if I use it and not quite having the car under control without it, I’m sure I can balance it just right while driving… so it’s actually pretty fun I guess. Just doesn’t seem like it while doing it. :lol:

Ah well, at least PD seems pretty committed to giving me the carrot rather than the stick, I already had a racing Z4 engine, today I got a Hellcat.View attachment 1147759
I am in charge of next week. And it's looking like it will be posted tomorrow. Blame the weird F1 schedule due to a US based race.

Oh, look! Miami! With a fake Marina!

Found that my best lap is dirty. Submitted my best saved replay lap time with these splits (T2 0.4xx slower).

1:21.321

I should have time for one more session to try and improve it. I'm ecstatic I finally set a new PB in T1 replacing the one I set during my 1st session on day 1. Even saw a 36.4xx which I thought was impossible for me for how I struggled with sector 1 all week.

EDK
It will be a circuit experience. Want to get a large portion of folks in divisions before opening it up.
I'm not disappointed it's a CE but thought if it were a S license event there was a chance to predict which one :confused::lol:

Found that my best lap is dirty. Submitted my best saved replay lap time with these splits (T2 0.4xx slower).

1:21.321

I should have time for one more session to try and improve it. I'm ecstatic I finally set a new PB in T1 replacing the one I set during my 1st session on day 1. Even saw a 36.4xx which I thought was impossible for me for how I struggled with sector 1 all week.

I'm not disappointed it's a CE but thought if it were a S license event there was a chance to predict which one :confused::lol:
This one. ;)

EDK
This one. ;)

Couldn't wait to get started on this one last night but that was before I knew my best lap was dirty and dropped 20M on the Shelby Daytona just now. Now I have several meaningful things to do in GT 7 :D

Except i missed it, i did not find procedure to share my replay.

Means do I need to name it like :

GTP_WRS Week 4 Chim_GT3
Or something else ?

Except i missed it, i did not find procedure to share my replay.
The results will pop up in another thread under GTP Weekly Race Series Time Trials, it will contain the procedure to share the replay. But you can share it right away, the important bits are making it Visible To All, and to add "gtpwrs004" to one of the three Search Tags in the lower portion of the share dialog just above the OK button to make it easy to find for others.

Hi Replay shared, never got back to it to try and do better
Oh and how do I view other guys replays, tried search in showcase with what I thought was right, found nothing ?
:eek:

Last edited:
Hi Replay shared, never got back to it to try and do better
Oh and how do I view other guys replays, tried search in showcase with what I thought was right, found nothing ?
:eek:
Do content search with gtpwrsxxx. Make sure to change content type to replays (it always defaults to style). Let me know if that does not work for you.

Back