GTP_WRS Week 41 : Double Inline Six

• Thread starter PASM
  • 131 comments
Congrats on the win Bart @PASM. Either there weren't many people running this week or some of them forgot Daylight Saving Time ended yesterday in the US.

Congrats on the win Bart @PASM. Either there weren't many people running this week or some of them forgot Daylight Saving Time ended yesterday in the US.

Thanks Steve and Ian. Looks like the other Steve (@skyline1683) did not make the race home in the end, a shame because I think we would have been close!

Well done all submitters! You all tamed the Double Inline Six V12 monster :cheers:

Man oh man , sent my replay to fetchbot a few min late and not accepted ;( , My bad at least i still have a race to look forward to...lol

ARRRRGH....Not even the satisfaction of posting the results of this beast, Dang you time change.....Oh well. This medioric performance remains best undocumented....Although I did want to post just because I worked so hard on it...Congrats 👍 to all who participated in this one. Podium or no, getting clean laps that you were even a little happy with was an accomplishment!!

ARRRRGH....Not even the satisfaction of posting the results of this beast, Dang you time change.....Oh well. This medioric performance remains best undocumented....Although I did want to post just because I worked so hard on it...Congrats 👍 to all who participated in this one. Podium or no, getting clean laps that you were even a little happy with was an accomplishment!!

Same than you, just rejected now. Forgot that we changed time :banghead::banghead:

I was slow at start but end was good.
Wow. How the heck do you get identical time on a 3+ minute lap?
Stephen and Jammy, you should buy lotery tickets (with the same numbers obviously).

🤬 daylight savings time. Two dirty 3'18.x's, one 3'18.x with grip reduction set to low, and now...well....suffice it to say I was at least 2/100ths ahead of the submitted lap on more than one occasion.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

@jammy21 Nice time! Sick last two sectors. I have to see that.

Congrats division winners.

Thanks Steve and Ian. Looks like the other Steve (@skyline1683) did not make the race home in the end, a shame because I think we would have been close!

Well done all submitters! You all tamed the Double Inline Six V12 monster :cheers:

Nope unfortunatly I only just got home towing a car over 300 miles was just to much of a steep hill to climb but on the plus side I'm now the owner of a ford Sierra cosworth

Back