GTP_WRS Week 41 : Lotus Elise '96 @ Suzuka - East

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 104 comments
  • 10,081 views
New best 3 lapper, which includes my fastest lap so far:

1:00.912

A shame I set it on my first lap, because I got a bit tense on the next two! I may have another stab later, but I reckon I'll submit with this time.
 
Hi :),

New fasted lap :dopey:, but not hot lap :ouch::

1'02,332

good laps 👍
 
Submitted, with my last posted time.

Good luck to everybody, and thanks again for the tune Paulie 👍
 
Submitted, with my last posted time.

Good luck to everybody, and thanks again for the tune Paulie 👍

Thanks for the exciting challenge this week.:cheers:
 
Hi ppl :),

New fasted lap... and time submitted: 1'02,050

Good Laps 👍 and lets go to London
 
Did my 2nd run today after gt5p net update and submitted with fastest lap of 1'01.785



MadMax
 
Submitted....changed my fast lap on the board.

Good luck all :cheers:
 
Had a fastest lap of 1'01.410, sadly this lap is not in my best three, nor is my 2nd best lap of 1'01.439 :(

Submitting with a fastest, in a 3 lapper, of 1'01.511.

Sorry I've not beeen around this week but work is keeping me from my driving.:grumpy: :lol:
 
My fastest lap 1.01.377
My fastest in 3 lap race 1.01.435
 
Damn, that's quick! Suppose I've got some work after this cricket match!
 
Was unable to go back for another run. When I fired up the PS3 to add up the laps from my best run I found that I had saved only the best lap instead of the whole three lap run. So no submission from me this week unfortunately
 
Submited my 3 laps with a 1:02.688 as the fastest.Unfortunately I had one bad lap in that but it was still my fastest total time although I could have shaved at least 3 tenths of the time with more consistency but I just haven't had the time!

Heres to next week
 
This was a great combo, but unfortunately I never had time for a proper session after my first one. So I will not be submitting, as my time is not reflective of my best effort. Good luck to all others in the results.

:cheers:
Kevin
 
Submitted with new fastest lap of 1'01.701
 
Sorry Guys, I cannot sub :ouch: My best and only race save does not show the third lap time in the right corner, guess I exited the race too soon.

I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to establish another time but it's not easy under the gun.

G/L then 👍
 
Back