GTP_WRS Week 42 : Nada Neon

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 191 comments
I do already have an used Reacro race seat (including a 6-point safety belt :lol::lol:) , a plan on how to build me my dream-setup and the needed wood at home ;) All I need is time to build it up...

Sadly, I didn't have any time this week to go back to this. I'm moving on to the BMW.:mischievous: Seeing as I may actually have next Saturday free, it will be good race practice.

Hey everyone. I really want to submit my time this week, but is there a way to get the file from the ps3 onto a pc/laptop and upload it that way? My USB stick blew up, so any help much appreciated. :cheers:

Had another go. Slower T1 faster T2 3 tenths at the line :D saw some .2's in the first sector and some .3's in the second sector. So still enough time to find tomorrow. Also I noticed I'm running on standard BB so will make some adjustments to that too tomorrow and see if I can find even more.

1'03.510

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

Hey everyone. I really want to submit my time this week, but is there a way to get the file from the ps3 onto a pc/laptop and upload it that way? My USB stick blew up, so any help much appreciated. :cheers:
If you are a plus member I think you can upload it to ps server, then to your computer. If you have an older android phone, 2.3 or lower I believe, you could use that. Other than that, I'm not sure there's a solution.

Couldn't resist another go this morning - the impossible came true -0.284 at the line :sly:👍 from start to finish line my very best sectors ;) YAAAYYY

1'02.645

Don't think I'll do my classy last minute session today - that was more then my perfect hit.

submitted
accepted

Couldn't resist another go this morning - the impossible came true -0.284 at the line :sly:👍 from start to finish line my very best sectors ;) YAAAYYY

1'02.645

Don't think I'll do my classy last minute session today - that was more then my perfect hit.

submitted
accepted

D1B anyone?! :P :D Good job mate!

I also had another go this time without the crappy stock brake balance, and guess what it worked :D Here are the times. still planning on having another go before the deadline.

1'03.299

Put more effort in. Although I started getting faster in the first sector - down to 28330 mil - the second sector just didn't go. Specifically that long left. When I did that lap that I've submitted I knew that it would be tricky to reproduce that part.

1'02.645

submitted
accepted
Come over to D1 man! :lol: ...Klasse Zeit 👍

I had a new PB lap yesterday, but with slightly slower splits.

1'02.625

I'm fairly happy with this lap, although there is still half a tenth (maybe even a tenth) out there. I'm just not motivated enough to beat that lap, as I'm ill anyway. :grumpy: Submitted and accepted. Good Luck to all still running.

Just found another few thousandths at the line probably .3 left for met to find is I bring all the sectors together. but I don't know if I will find the time to have another go. Anyway way worse T1 good T2 epic T3.

1'03.122

Submitted just in case....

just the 3rd session for my with 28 laps completed and found some time in the last sector and it's not what I was looking for but I was to eager to go fast and that hurted my time.

Submitted and Accepted and i'm curious were I end up.

Latest Posts

Back