GTP_WRS Week 44 : Corvette ZO6 Tuned @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 109 comments
First splits:

T1: 49.744
T2: 1'30.937

I've seen a couple 49.6xx T1's and a 1'30.894 T2, but I haven't been able to put the lap together :ouch: Maybe submitting with these, but I made a bit of a mess of 130R and Casio, leaving another .1 out there. Using TLD tune 👍

Last edited:
Thanks Nicko 👍 it took me a few days to finally get the hang of the new wheel. I had been running a different setup entirely from the TLD, but I found Paulie's works a lot better with this wheel. I think the higher steering angle is the main difference--50 vs. 40.

Ahhh ok, I'm currently running 45, so I'll give 50 a shot. 👍 Paulie also adjusted his tune slightly for a faster T2 which is where I'm actually losing all my time, so that should work well too.

Glad to hear you adjusted to your new wheel, sounds like it's working well for you already mate. :cheers:

First splits:

T1: 49.744
T2: 1'30.937

I've seen a couple 49.6xx T1's and a 1'30.894 T2, but I haven't been able to put the lap together :ouch: Maybe submitting with these, but I made a bit of a mess of 130R and Casio, leaving another .1 out there. Using TLD tune 👍

Those are simply awesome splits, huge congrats to you.:cheers: I'm glad it's a Vette fan with splits like that, and using my tune.:sly::)👍

Great splits by both Paulie and Carl, clearly the result of incredibly hard work and superb driving 👍

I didn't run this combo since Sunday and put in a completely fruitless and unproductive 90 mins last night. Guess I'm going backwards :lol:

Well done boys, really thought I had this one :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Great splits by both Paulie and Carl, clearly the result of incredibly hard work and superb driving 👍

I didn't run this combo since Sunday and put in a completely fruitless and unproductive 90 mins last night. Guess I'm going backwards :lol:

Well done boys, really thought I had this one :cheers:

All the best
Maz

I certainly haven't beaten you yet.:)

Gonna be off for the weekend for a windy gettogether with the family on the islands, and I don't know if I have access in the hotel for board updates, so perhaps some of the other regulars can do it once or twice to keep it nice & sharp 👍

wow, some fast first splits...

need to work on setup, but im currently in the 51s for the first split..

new session and a wee bit more chipped off. But it looks like everyone else is doing the same!

T1 50.904
T2 1'32.931

New splits:

T1: 49.666
T2: 1'30.996

Slightly slower to T2, but quicker at the line.

New splits:

T1: 49.666
T2: 1'30.996

Slightly slower to T2, but quicker at the line.

Stunning T1, I know what's required to nail that good of a first sector so congratulations on what must have been a beautiful run through the esses and Degners.

I tried a further 3 hours tonight and only got ahead of my ghost twice up to Spoon then fudged it.

This reminds me so much of the F430 at Eiger...

All the best
Maz

Great splits from Carl, Maz and Paulie. Well done guys!
New splits for me:

T1: 49.816 49.802
T2: 1:31.273 1:31.126

Using the TLD tune, slightly changed to suit my driving style.

Last edited:
Still cant stand the way this thing plows through the turns, I am going with my own setup from here out. Saw some huge improvements all over the track, just need to link it together. Slower T1 but I know I can get easily 1 second off t1 alone.

T1-51.018
T2-1`32.836

New splits for me, mainly down to Paulie's update on his tune, great work thanks 👍
Splits:

T1 - 51.958
T2 - 1'35.040

Tune: TLD

1'32.688

Missed the apex at the hairpin by about a whole bus width too. Not the smoothest through the esses either.

Picked up more time, after 30 mins of trying. I completely reworked my setup and it is proving faster. I ran out of time to run for today but I know there is more time to come, a lot more.

t1- 50.879
t2-1`32.779

I had 1 last go this morning, but could not improve, so I've submitted with my current splits.

Good luck to everyone still trying to improve.

Nice splits. Had pretty much identical splits and promptly went sidey-sidey through Casio.

I might just submit with what I have, don't really feel up to putting in another effort.

Had another go yesterday, improved by a few tenths, but turned out dirty on the final apex of Casio! :mad: So I guess I'm submitting with my current splits.

Haven't recorded any times on this weeks combo due to other commitments, but best of luck to all participants 👍

See you guys @ HSR in the F40!!

Back