GTP_WRS Week 44 : Corvette ZO6 Tuned @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 109 comments
After days of not being anywhere near my splits on the board, today I hit two 49.7 T1s and then a T1 of 49.670 and even a faster T2 but no end product.

One more go tomorrow, this one is really hard to give up on even though I can't call it enjoyable!

All the best
Maz

I had a quick go on this WRS, but i hate the way the car feels on R3's.

Think i'll just jump into the F40 instead.

Good luck everyone.

Matt.

Late splits from me:

Tune: My own
T1: 0'50.534
T2: 1'32.244

Submitted.

I'll be out of the house today (Labor Day), and so the results posting will be delayed by a couple hours. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Finding it hard to get a good feel with this car, plus with DS3 i cant modulate the throttle so ive had to run a setup with some understeer.

Submitted with current splits. Unfortunately a return to work has curbed my seat time this week which is a shame as I loved the combo. Now, where did I park that F40 :scared:

Submitted with splits on the board, i could not get close to that lap time once i posted the splits

Not my best lap, time constraints again meant about 1hr30 on it this week. Not the splits on the board, I think my T2 was a 32.6.

Submitted with splits on board. Very sad too. I feel like i could have been so much faster.
Now for that F40 :dopey:

Had a quick go at this one today, with the day off and all.

Splits from my submitted lap -

1:32.078

Good Luck to all in the results.

:cheers:
Kevin

Hey all, for the the first time since week 8, I won't be submitting a time :(
Good Luck to all who have participated
Too busy the last 2 weeks, to do any hotlaps. I am dissappointed and hoping to find time for a drive in the F40.

Submitted with the splits I have on the board from last Monday.

Tonight alone I have been ahead of my ghost by 0.2 five times and lost the advantage at Spoon 2 every single time. Once I even managed to stay ahead and record a T2 of 1'31.102 but didn't make it to the line ahead. Incredibly frustrating.

The level of perfection required in Spoon 2 in order to achieve a sub 1'31 T2 is so high that Carl deserves the win this week simply based on that. I managed that perfect Spoon 2 on a single occasion, unfortunately it was with a slower T1 than I have managed since then, and that is the lap I am submitting.

Having gained nearly 0.2s up to Spoon, that single corner put my ghost ahead again pretty much every time. Mega congratulations to Carl for putting together such a superb lap :bowdown:

All the best
Maz

Just submitted my time with the following splits...
T1: 52.798
T2: 1'35.751​
And for the record, I did it with a variation of the TLD tune to try to suit the track. Looks like I'm off to the Ferrari dealership to get the F40. I wonder if they have it in NART Blu. :)

i posted it in a bit late, dont expect it to be counted, but tried anyway... hopefully next round i can be a bit faster.

Back