GTP_WRS Week 46 : Finale di Enzo - Ripetuto

• Thread starter Argon
  • 172 comments
Thanks! It's all about the entry Phillip. This one needs finesse which is your speciality but you have to be in good shape to take that chicane without too much steering input then you can carry your speed through and into lesmo 1 & 2 without having to be quick on the gas. I'm braking before the 200 marker and going through in 2nd 👍

Your saying there's a marker shoot missed them, to busy looking for the coffee&bugger bar, that and trying not to spill water from the G-force matter (glass of water on dash-board) old trick we used to be smooth so we didn't cover the boss with champagne entertaining guess on the way to Cardiff arms Park in the back of the Jag.

Just can't get out the habit.

@dranddad
Laughing.gif

This one is kicking my arse...

Looks like you are being way too cautious into the first turn mate, even though this thing is old it's pretty happy being thrown into curve grande and hangs on pretty well. Don't sweat if it washes out a bit just keep your foot in it and it normally pulls itself back in time to stand on the brakes like your life depended on it.

Last edited:
--------------------< ADVANCE NOTICE >-----------------------

We will be putting up a combo within the next few weeks that will require one of the more expensive cars specifically the Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 which costs 2,800,000 credits. Whilst we appreciate this is quite a sum we are giving 2 weeks notice to allow you to gather the credits and, two tried and tested (by yours truly today) options using the revised tyre model that will hopefully speed up your credit earning. Both options take around 12 minutes per run so in less than 2 hours you will have than the amount needed.

To get to the race from the main screen in GTSport take the following;

GT League -> Professional League -> Premium Sports Lounge -> Race 1 Blue Moon Bay

Run the race without TC or aids other than ABS which you can set however you prefer. It's an easy track so a no aids race should be approachable by almost everyone but if you are having trouble shout up and I'll do what I can to help.

This bit is important; you MUST run a clean race and that means absolutely no contact with cars or walls and no running out of bounds.

1) The high risk option worth 375,000 credits (includes 50% clean race bonus and 150% car handicap bonus)
I ran this three time and got one successful run where I gathered the maximum payback and based on this my personal suggestion is go for the slightly lower risk option as it will likely give a higher return for time invested but that said, this one is a bit of a challenge and who can resist that?

Car: KTM X-Bow R '12

Spec:

View attachment 771602
Credit to @CORRUPTEDDISC for this tune that I tweaked to give a slightly better gearbox to overcome some of the reduced pace that the new tyre model brought.

2) The safe option worth 345,000 credits (includes 50% clean race bonus and 130% car handicap bonus)
I have never yet failed to gain the full credit haul with this option and it is my go to method that may return less than the X-Bow option but is way more reliable for me.

Car: Porsche 911GT3 RS (991) '16

Spec:

View attachment 771603

Happy farming :cheers:

Now that my harvest is in...this is not changing, I should buy it and practise with it ? Any hint at track?

After making the money I realised I won a red Bull standard, so can sell my other one for 900k. Back saving for the 08 f1.

First splits after 9 laps. Need more in sector 2. For Ascari and Parabolica I found early upshift from 2nd to 3rd to be a good idea. Parabolica might be better to not even drop to 2nd?

Fun combo (again). ;) When I looked a couple days ago at our run at this on SS tires in GT5's Arcade mode (ie, not from your garage), Photobucket wasn't showing the pics from the thread. Today it's working so I saved them off. :cool:
Results from GT5 Week 111

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane_10_zps077ed8cf.jpg

Last edited:
Back