GTP_WRS Week 46 : Finale di Enzo - Ripetuto

• Thread starter Argon
  • 172 comments

Another 14 laps. Used 3rd gear for Lesmo 2, Ascari, and Parabolica, with no downshift to 2nd. Just over 2 tenths at the line.

Look at you giving out alien tips!
you-go-sell.jpg

Hi Guys... Just registered (Hartopp80) so this will be my first go at proper time trials! Been playing GT since the beginning and have only just upgraded to a wheel!

Tried about 20 laps yesterday without a single clean one (super paranoid about the track limit rules!) Had another go this morning and was pretty consistent with 6 laps showing a 0.3 second spread in sector 1 and 0.8 in sector 2. Sector 3 all over the place!!...

Struggling getting the braking points nailed down and the car isnt great at stopping (those 1980's brakes i suppose) so may try ABS off tonight to see if a little more control will help.

Anyway... hope to see you on track in the near future

Ben

Hi Guys... Just registered (Hartopp80) so this will be my first go at proper time trials! Been playing GT since the beginning and have only just upgraded to a wheel!

Tried about 20 laps yesterday without a single clean one (super paranoid about the track limit rules!) Had another go this morning and was pretty consistent with 6 laps showing a 0.3 second spread in sector 1 and 0.8 in sector 2. Sector 3 all over the place!!...

Struggling getting the braking points nailed down and the car isnt great at stopping (those 1980's brakes i suppose) so may try ABS off tonight to see if a little more control will help.

Ben

Welcome Ben :cheers:

Ben

Welcome Ben!

Finally got another chance to run some laps just now and 🤬 I love this combo! It takes some massive balls to not wuss out going into curva grande.

Still loads of time to find, but this thing suits my driving style way better than that 650 GT3 from last week.

Back