GTP_WRS Week 47: Fish, Chips, and Geishas

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 270 comments
4908998442852845080_0.jpg

4899991245208715792_0.jpg

Close but ok?

Did a 75 lap session today and all I have to show for it is a faster theoretical lap. I'm almost .5 off my theoretical best :mad:, just not consistent enough especially sector 2. Lap submitted and accepted with these slower splits but the last sector was my 2nd fastest of the week.

Good luck to all 👍. It's time to enjoy that GT40! :)

@skaboy607 if that is as close as it gets you are good.

The way I understand it, as long as the tire contact patch is on or above the racing surface you are good. The problem occurs when its just the sidewall making contact.
That's the rules. But we rather have people not submit laps that are such a close call, it's easier for everyone involved if checking doesn't come down to a matter of milimiters. Basically, don't submit a lap unless you are positive it's clean.
I'm talking in general not Skaboy's lap.

also for another time, if you kill the panning and crank up the shutter speed you get a better pic for reviewing 👍
thanks, need to work on my picture taking!

That's the rules. But we rather have people not submit laps that are such a close call, it's easier for everyone involved if checking doesn't come down to a matter of milimiters. Basically, don't submit a lap unless you are positive it's clean.
I'm talking in general not Skaboy's lap.
understood, appreciate everyone’s time and effort

Back