GTP_WRS Week 48 : Gee Tee Forty

• Thread starter Argon
  • 213 comments
Thanks for the track guide Ron 👍 will really cut down on the initial learning pace. 👍 you left out braking points though, but if you included those you might as well run the laps for us all :lol:

Fun little side note.. it took me years to realize your name was Mister Ron... I had been calling you Mysterion :dunce: kinda like doodle's name was monoPLY and not Monopoly like the game.

Now to see if I can sell all my cars and buy this one.

Thanks for the track guide Ron 👍 will really cut down on the initial learning pace. 👍 you left out braking points though, but if you included those you might as well run the laps for us all :lol:

Fun little side note.. it took me years to realize your name was Mister Ron... I had been calling you Mysterion :dunce: kinda like doodle's name was monoPLY and not Monopoly like the game.

Now to see if I can sell all my cars and buy this one.
A little after the 150m boards

Lots of people see it wrong and mistake the name for the character from Southpark :P

On the same note you have educated me today.. I always thought it was monopoly like the board game also 👍 I was blind but now I can see!! :lol:

:cheers:

Here's a T1 vid for whoever wants to see it.. it's from my best lap which was on a lap 2 so I had to turn the display off as it will show my previous laptime :P anyway.. I started recording approaching turn 12 to show the uphill and approaching the start line 👍 Hope it helps! :cheers:

Here's a T1 vid for whoever wants to see it.. it's from my best lap which was on a lap 2 so I had to turn the display off as it will show my previous laptime :P anyway.. I started recording approaching turn 12 to show the uphill and approaching the start line 👍 Hope it helps! :cheers:

I always wonder how you aliens can brake so late and make it in the first turn just right :bowdown:
Nice

Haha! Although I'm flattered by the comment :sly: I'd consider myself more an early pace setter... just sitting waiting for the aliens to land and crush my splits :P:tup:

Cheers :cheers:

Great splits mate 👍
Thanks Ron.

Just trying to nibble away at my handy cap each week, I'm not good enough to do it in one, 20 years younger and not being disabled would help I guess.

Latest Posts

Back