GTP_WRS Week 50 : Foreign Invasion

• Thread starter EDK
  • 113 comments
Nice splits @dranddad Philip!! 👍

Don't think of them as wasted laps, I also spent the majority of the week throwing away laps that went over the line, didn't think to investigate further till yesterday.

Not sure I'll have time for more on this one today, but maybe a quick 10lapper or so. Where ever we end up, it's been a fun battle and I love this combo! :drool:

Nice splits @dranddad Philip!! 👍

Don't think of them as wasted laps, I also spent the majority of the week throwing away laps that went over the line, didn't think to investigate further till yesterday.

Not sure I'll have time for more on this one today, but maybe a quick 10lapper or so. Where ever we end up, it's been a fun battle and I love this combo! :drool:

Sure is fun, sooner have these sort which you have to drive not just hang on for grim death. :scared::nervous:

So long as my handy cap comes down a little again that's all I'm interested in, if not I'll just have to try harder. Brought the car new as I didn't have this one yet, I'll have to part exchange it, low mileage 2,203 miles one owner. for a new one :)

Last edited:
Had two better laps in my final session today but both were dirty and I discovered the lap of my current splits was also dirty.

Here are the splits of the lap I submitted.

Good luck to everyone and any last minute banzai attempts 👍

Haven't had a lot of time to do this, but here is my first and Only splits:

Not expecting to do particulary well (especially since its this track), but its the best I could do with the time I had.

Back