GTP_WRS Week 51 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 90 comments
Great times for a great event!!!
Congrats to all podiums and to all who achieved their goals!!...

If only i had some more time to put in some longer sessions last week,i should have cracked the 1 minute barrier ....but i never got the chance to do it..
Had several laps were i whas faster than my fasted lap,but allways something happend (kid crying,phones going off,missus wanting me to spend more quality time with her:embarrassed::embarrassed:....lol)wich lost my concentration.............ah well,thats life sometimes...👍👍

Amazing number of racers this week!!

Kevin ,great job mate!!👍👍👍

spyrrari.

Great week!
Great to have Philip taking the overall win!
Great to see Maz entering alien territory!
Great seeing all the new faces!
Great performance by everyone!

Just great ;) Congratulations to all

:cheers: Bart

Congrats to all division winners and podium finishers. And thanks for a great first week EDK, the first of many i think;)

I wish I could have spent more time on it this week to get a more competitive lap together, but I still don't think that would've been good enough for a podium. I'll have another go this week and see how far I can get up the online rankings.

:cheers:

Jack.

YES! I knew I'd make a heap of ground in the final sector.:D Just 2 thousandths behind third and 2 hundredths behind 2nd place, I don't want to sound cocky, but that was only one 1 hour session and I had been up on my best lap by as much as a tenth at T1 before my pedals failed, so in some ways I'm quite disappointed.:grumpy:

Congrats to all podium takers, it was D4's to lose this week really.

In other news, I have since called Logitech and there's nothing they can or will do to help me because
a) It's out of warranty
b) They don't have a repair centre in Australia
c) You can't buy just the pedals on their own direct from them, it's whole wheel/package or nothing at all.

:grumpy: Compounded by sitting an hour in stop-start traffic this arvo and needing to replace head gaskets on my Ute.

It looks like its time for that Fanatec GT3 RS wheel. ???

GTP_Synwraith
gflagjn4.gif

Fantastic lap Maz, you absolutely nailed that last turn, I can see why you're so pleased
alienx.png

Great to see Maz entering alien territory!

:lol: Thank you for checking my replay Andy, and for the good laugh. Thanks to Bart for the kind comments, one performance doesn't make me an alien :D

All the best
Maz

Fantastic times put in by D4's Andy, Sam, Andy2125 bounced back after his little mix up, Marooned, RC, Guff, and Steven ive never seen this many.

I don't quite understand, you mean we bounced off the last turn? :). Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, just didn't get it :)

Oh, and are everyone supposed to submit replays, or just the podium finishers?

Last edited:
I don't quite understand, you mean we bounced off the last turn? :). Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, just didn't get it :)

Oh, and are everyone supposed to submit replays, or just the podium finishers?

Quote from the first post: "This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here."

Wow i got a podium :D, Im never a man of many words os i will say well done everyone 👍

here is my replay should you wanna see it and Lin is not interesting lol.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    107.6 KB · Views: 17
Wow i got a podium :D, Im never a man of many words os i will say well done everyone 👍

here is my replay should you wanna see it and Lin is not interesting lol.

Your last turn must have been really something.

Superb week guys! 👍
Well done to everyone. This 6 month(+) wait for GT5 will not be boring if the WRS continues like this.

Just checked the following replays and they are all clean as a whistle, both in car/compound combinations and driving behaviour 👍 👍 👍

GTP_DGiant2000
GTP_spyrrari1
GTP_Ren-Tec
GTP_Sureshot

Well done all! I especially liked Andy's driving, but Spyrrari shows how a Div1 driver does his stuff ... faultless and no tyre squeals as all :bowdown:
Oh yes and to big buddy Michael - congrats on your division win matey!

And here is my replay. Please note that you will need the downloaded version of the game to be able to review it.

I must admit that I have probably never put as much effort into a WRS as I did this week and I am still surprised that I made the podium knowing how I struggled to get below 1'01 early in the week.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    118.9 KB · Views: 21
Congrats on an amazing first up race EDK:tup: A great turn out;). This combination was dreadfully boring but surprisingly addictive, cheers!

Attachments

• wrs51.zip
    103.3 KB · Views: 18
Just checked the following replays and they are all clean as a whistle, both in car/compound combinations and driving behaviour 👍 👍 👍

GTP_DGiant2000
GTP_spyrrari1
GTP_Ren-Tec
GTP_Sureshot

Well done all! I especially liked Andy's driving, but Spyrrari shows how a Div1 driver does his stuff ... faultless and no tyre squeals as all :bowdown:
Oh yes and to big buddy Michael - congrats on your division win matey!

👍👍:cheers:,

Thanks for checking the replay.

spyrrari.

Good to see a different color blue for the overall win this week.
Great job done by D4 this week, especially Eriba and DGiant, congrats guys.

Super lap by Dan (holl01) as all of D1 was close.
Great podium times, Maz and Timo, only a .003 difference.

Congrats to all the division winners, especially D2 winner Mike.
Good to see you here in the WRS buddy, it's been a while.

It was good to see Kelly and Samantha too.
Not too many females out there driving around the race circuits.

It's been said before but congrats to Kevin on your first week as steward. 👍

It looks like its time for that Fanatec GT3 RS wheel. ???

I've been talking to an electrician who thinks he might, and I do stress might, be able to fix it. He says he has potentiometers that might even fit in it. Time will tell.

I've been talking to an electrician who thinks he might, and I do stress might, be able to fix it. He says he has potentiometers that might even fit in it. Time will tell.

Fingers are crossed Paulie :)

Hope he can solve the problem for you mate,fingers crossed indeed!!👍

spyrrari.

Latest Posts

Back