GTP_WRS Week 52: Brown Hell

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 140 comments
After managing to keep it upright for a clean lap here’s my first splits. Trying it out with the dual shock first. Does anyone have any settings advice regards bb and diff split?

Jamie đź‘Ť

I haven't tried changing the BB yet and I didn't like the understeer the car got when I changed it from 35:65. I did find TCS 1 was faster? But that could be from me settling into the combo. I'll try it again w/o TCS and see how she goes.

Jerome

I haven't tried changing the BB yet and I didn't like the understeer the car got when I changed it from 35:65. I did find TCS 1 was faster? But that could be from me settling into the combo. I'll try it again w/o TCS and see how she goes.

Jerome

I found that the car drove better in the corners moving it to 50:50. As for BB I started with it full rear then full forward and eventually settled at -2. I haven’t had too much issue with understeer apart from bouts of too much oversteer :D

Online Event 52 : Brown Hell (Sprints)

Subaru Impreza 22B-STI Version '98 @ Fishermans Ranch

car_subaru_impreza_22bsti_version_98.jpg
track_fishermans_ranch.jpg

>> Go To Event Thread Here <<

BB +1 feels good to me along with TCS 1. TCS 0 has what feels like too much power and I over-do it in almost every turn.

22.704 (I saw a .5 once)

Cleaned up the last part. Don't be afraid to go slow for a split second because the exit speed is always worth it.

Jerome

I nerfed the sharp downhill right hander near the end of the lap >_< Lost .4 there, I think. I did find a way to take the sweeping left faster after T1. Let's see if I can do it again :lol:

Jerome

Might be my last splits, we'll see how the work week goes. The Office 365 Multifactor outage really put me behind the 8 ball at work and my other team mates are taking Wed. off, so at .3 off my optimal, I subbed this lap.

22.675 (ugh! I get lots of .5s now)
42.460 (I got unlucky again during the long straight, I landed awkwardly off a small jump and costed me .250)

Still at BB +1 and TCS 1

Jerome

Last edited:

finding some flow at last. 22.348 T1 and a 1'04.xxx missed the last digits then got bounced across the track by that hump down the back straight. still lots of time in all sectors.

Don't you know its rude to follow so closely! :cheers:

I can't wait until I'm done with this combo so I can go back to the Circuit Experience and (hopefully) demolish my time :)

Jerome

Don't you know its rude to follow so closely! :cheers:

I can't wait until I'm done with this combo so I can go back to the Circuit Experience and (hopefully) demolish my time :)

Jerome

Jerome I did circuit Ex the first time we got the game, then an update came and all my times got lost. Did them again, had a look the other day and sure enough they've all vanished again. all I can see is the top 10 places, guess what, I'm in none of them :D

Jerome I did circuit Ex the first time we got the game, then an update came and all my times got lost. Did them again, had a look the other day and sure enough they've all vanished again. all I can see is the top 10 places, guess what, I'm in none of them :D

Ugh, sorry buddy. *knock on wood* I've never had any times get deleted, or cars for that matter.

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back