GTP_WRS Week 52: Brown Hell

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 140 comments
I am having real problems with settings this week. Them main problem is that parents-in-law have installed themselves in the study/ spare bedroom/ racing room, so I am losing time in all sectors due not not being able to turn the PS on.

I’ve tried altering the eviction setting but this triggers the divorce warning light. Any thoughts on fixing this without upsetting the current balance?

Is it possible to have a faster sector 3 time at the expense of the sector 4 time? I'm almost 1 second off in sector 4 and my sector 3 time is suspiciously fast.

Still 1.2 off optimal. TD 50/50 BB0 TC0

Never mind, my T3 is no longer suspicious. Great lap/ improvement Andy! :bowdown:

So not to confuse fetchy I will do a separate post for my new splits.

A bit sad this combo is over the Thanksgiving holiday, likely won't have the time to push the true possibilities here. So many gear and line choices, not to mention the challenge of putting it all together over 2+ minutes. I must say this car is the perfect choice for learning the track though. Totally binned the last two sectors in this lap, couldn't hold it together after a unicorn sector 3.

I am having real problems with settings this week. Them main problem is that parents-in-law have installed themselves in the study/ spare bedroom/ racing room, so I am losing time in all sectors due not not being able to turn the PS on.

I’ve tried altering the eviction setting but this triggers the divorce warning light. Any thoughts on fixing this without upsetting the current balance?

You is screwed 🤬

Back