GTP_WRS Week 53 : Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 238 comments
I was so looking forward to driving this car when I saw the post go up but I am left very underwhelmed. Spent most of tonight gathering cash to buy the car. Spent 10 laps stumbling around trying to learn the layout. No laps to speak of today just learning experiences lol. Maybe tomorrow.

I have a general question about brake balance: what is the difference between setting the break balance for example between 2/3 and 4/6? Are they equivalent, or is there some subtle difference?

1 point 21 Gigawatts!!!

It's nice to get a break from that infuriating Cape Ring T2 and try something different.

Ran a few laps with Doc's car... definite room for line improvement if I can find the flux capacitor!

1'02.208

I believe that the game starts you out too slow on the first lap, which is quite annoying since you'll have to go another lap or back up to get full speed past SF line. It's only a couple mph though, so it's not that big of a deal I guess.

had a quick go of this tonight didn't set a competitive time so haven't submitted anything yet but wanted to have a rant about this car :mischievous: :dunce:

I went of to buy it and at first couldn't find DMC because i was looking for it in the Europe section of the dealers, and found it in the North American section What The 🤬. Yea it was made and funded by Americans but it was built in Ireland (if you want to be picky Northern Ireland) no more than 40 miles from where I live. I think :lol: Its a utter disgrace that its not in the Europe section. This little Island should get Its recognition for its achievements such as the time traveling car and the unsinkable ship that sank (Titanic). We know how to build them :lol:

(A little bit more serious now) I remember seeing a documentary about 20 years ago, in which it said there was 3 gold plated versions made, 1 of which is in a bank somewhere in I think Texas not sure. Can't remember where the other 2 are made somewhere in south America :lol:

Splits after 1st session: (brakes 0/10 , shifting to 4th at 6700rpm)

Doc Brown: "It's a science experiment!"

Great splits. :bowdown: Sincerely hope you meet your goals and expectations for this week. 👍 :mischievous: :sly: :lol:

Slightly slower T2, but got a half tenth at the line. The left turn in sector 2 that leads to the long strraight is my nemesis. If I get that right, I am usually keeping up with my ghost.

1'01.433

Latest Posts

Back