GTP_WRS Week 54: Silver Village

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 155 comments

Down at the splits but made .1 at the line :) I've done 1000 miles+ on this combo over about 4 sessions... It's not easy getting those last little tenths all in one lap :irked:

That will probably be my final update on this if I don't improve today.. GL to all in the results :cheers:

Was going to give this a good go tonight but after half an hour I realised that I'm truly sick of the sight of it! 1200 miles and I still can't get sector one right. Submitting what's on the board and moving on. Good luck all :cheers:

The cambers in turns one/three were designed by the devil child I think Mike, put there purposely for someone stupid enough to try and tackle them in a F1 car :lol: Then the sadistic 🤬 designed turn 8ish horse shoe / wall of death for the buzzz so you had to go round and suffer turn one and two again, just to get your fix at turn 8 again.

.2 up on previous but I've some how found .5 in s3. Everytime since I have managed to keep my ghost in my rear view it just sails out of the final turn. Going to quit here before I crack up.

Good luck guys and thanks for the combo :crazy:

Back