GTP_WRS Week 55 : CZ-3, London Drift

• Thread starter EDK
  • 162 comments
Now that I have the lines, with 2 more weeks for the gearing ... half a sec.... one month more ...1 sec .... (sorry)

Had four sessions and got no better than 32.0, I see no rust

Plenty of rust. My theoretical best is 2 tenths faster than my final time. Need a tenth in t2 and a tenth in 3. That's a lot for a short track like this.

Not to mention that I'm 2.5 SECONDS behind in bathurst. Rust. T.T

Submitted with my current splits. I seem to always leave some time behind at London, so expecting this week to be the same.

Good luck everyone!

I was going to make a final run at you but I believe I'll let the t3 gods decide our fate. GL :D

Best of luck guys, T3 is the important one on this track! I left about .17 out there from an absolutely perfect lap, but that's not achievable in this lifetime :lol:

Edit: :D

Last edited:
Gave it a last minute go and found a tenth. Really bad sector 2, but my best sector 3 by far.

Now this was close!!! submission sent in the last minute :scared: my time was accepted as FetchBot said

4 hundreds less on the line. But at T1 had a .13 better time lately, even at T2 i was .14 faster, just couldnt hold line in last corner :banghead:

Super times at the top.
F in all y managed to submit a time after months out, and first (provisional) silver in d3.
Determined to jump into d2 now, off to mount panorama, (where I'm currently 1.36 at the final sector... No idea where everyone finds time but it always feels like that at the start of any tt I find.

:boggled::boggled:

Back