GTP_WRS Week 57 : Going for the Gold!!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 82 comments
Had 2 sessions so far, I'm in range 15 for now.

Probably won't give it another go, not realy my cup of tea, this thing.

Slight improvement but still range 12. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to spend on this combo but I'm going to submit as I won't have much time between now and the deadline :(

Range 14 after the first and last session, which was on Monday but I didn't have much time since then. Probably will submit this one.

And my second and final session resulted in a:

rang 12 (01:14.600 to 01:14.849)

Nice to finally have gold on this event :).

submitted with a range 9...my range 8 turned out to be barely dirty, I dropped a 3rd wheel on the chicane before the final turn :(

Just managed a lap in range 9. Will keep on working at this, though. 👍

Not really making any headway, no matter which car gives me a draft.
They hardly seem to when I am behind anyway.
I do have a strategy that if, I can apply correctly it should get me into range 8.
That's a theory though, so I'm yet to prove it either way.:lol:

Had some time to run some laps with this today, and reached range 8. 👍

I've been busy with things this week and seeing as my first 20 minute attempt only got me into range 10, I won't be sendind in a submission this week. Good luck to all :)

Submitted with a range 9 time.

Good luck to everyone.👍

Never got back to this like I had hoped :( but just remembered to submit anyway still range 6 ... I just checked the replay also and see I had some very bad late braking on the final turns of lap 1 and lap 2 :lol:

The actual submitted lap is clean anyway and hopefully it will save me any embarrasments over the sloppier early laps :P hoping I can squeeze into the top 5 with some luck!

GL all :cheers:

Submitted with time in range 8 - can't wait to see how you Div 1 guys were pulling range 6's on this one. 👍

Apparently I forgot to save my (crap)lap this week so no submission from me I'm afraid :( Anyway good luck to all and have fun at next week's power house :)

I'm off work today and just managed a lap I'm happy with in range 8. :)

Submitting now. 👍

Cheers:
Kevin

Back