GTP_WRS Week 57 : Miatterhorn

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 188 comments
Interesting combo. Going to take some time to find the go faster bits of the track.

that stupid uphill chicane upsets the car too much :irked:

Last edited:
:ouch: 50+ tries - around 20 finished laps, 15 of them dirty, those 5 too slow. :scared:

Someone out there doesn't have to like me :D

It took me a while to get some clean laps. I started braking earlier but less.

finally some clean and "fast" lap, but was close on the right hand turn after T1 (unless there is the rule applied on the curb, not line - then safe :) ) but still a mile behind your times guys :banghead:

finally some clean and "fast" lap, but was close on the right hand turn after T1 (unless there is the rule applied on the curb, not line - then safe :) ) but still a mile behind your times guys :banghead:

I don't think you can run illegal line through there without the game red-flagging the lap. As long as two wheels are touching the red/white curb you are ok.

I don't think you can run illegal line through there without the game red-flagging the lap. As long as two wheels are touching the red/white curb you are ok.

You can run dirty there by just a little bit. Same goes for the left after. You can go dirty there right before the rumbles and it not get flagged. Also in the last chicanery of t2

Last edited:
thanks guys. btw the same might be also in the last corner then

So what bb is everyone running and how can you see in a replay what the settings were at the time?

I splashed around w/ this one yesterday and it was a blast. I will make sure I submit early so I don't miss the reporting time of this one :nervous:

Back