GTP_WRS Week 59 : Mid-Field Mazda Mania

• Thread starter EDK
  • 275 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed jobs since I last took part in a WRS event, so please excuse my absence.
This was a super fun combo (although I didn't get to spend nearly enough time on it)
My splits are:

Worse splits but 6 thousandths better overall.
I know there's a tenth or 2 in T1 but it's whether I can catch that pukka lap(for me) before the deadline.

I expect to lose a few places upon submission with my average T3.

Good Luck All :cheers:

Arrghh, my splits are getting worse but my overall times improving!? :mad:

Another 25 thousandths.
I'm getting worried now. :crazy:

Phew. The last sector is a real time killer. I have some almost identical T2 times but the corresponding final lap times differ by up to 0,4 seconds. I hope my submitted T3 time is something worth.

New splits:
T1: 24.997
T2: 48.898

Good luck all.

Good luck everybody. Submitted and accepted with current splits. Now to hurry and wait to see who has the best sector 3.

I've finally started to figured out the first sector, our you could say I've finally figured out I was doing wrong the whole time. :lol: Giving up and moving on to next week good luck everyone.

Submitted with my current splits. I had a last go last night and improved my splits but not my laptime. :(
Not expecting much with my current 3rd sector.

Good luck everyone.

I'll be lucky to have a D3G handicap:

Submitting with these splits because the final sector is by more than a tenth the best I've done and because my back is starting to give out.

Submitted with my last splits.

Not confident about the last Sector but what the hell :lol:

Good luck all :cheers:

first session after black screen (closing the replay video) :mad:

Finally some decent lap time, .6 at the line :dopey:
will be tough last hour before deadline :scared:

first session after black screen (closing the replay video) :mad:

Finally some decent lap time, .6 at the line :dopey:
will be tough last hour before deadline :scared:
Mires, it's right now 15 minutes before deadline. If you haven't, hurry and get that replay submitted. Good luck

Mires, it's right now 15 minutes before deadline. If you haven't, hurry and get that replay submitted. Good luck
looks like it is still one hour till deadline, we hadnt yet the daylight saving in here. But now i'm not sure.

Off Topic: did anyone noticed those Tacos Snack Bars in 2nd tunnel? :lol:

Time submitted from my last session... it was a great combo! shame on PD to distract us with seasonal updates :P I hope to finish within half a sec of the front runners and those great splits 👍

Good luck to all in the results... especially my missus ;) :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back