GTP_WRS Week 59 : Mid-Field Mazda Mania

• Thread starter EDK
  • 275 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted, accepted with last splits. No improvement, but i'm happy. Missed one goal - that 24 T1, but is ok. Good luck all, i'm excited what times there will be at the top.

Um that's a pretty picture in D3.
D3B is tighter still.

Reminds me of the lap that gave +0.117 in T1. And in T2, T3.

Last edited:
I'm actually disappointed in my time, halfway through the week I completely lost my way in T3 and I could never get any decent sectors on my best laps :ouch: went as low as a .237 T2 but failed to convert it.

Well done to all who met their goals 👍

Really happy about those results. Combo was just right for me, thanks Kevin 👍
Can't wait to race again on wednesday :)
Congrats winners and podiums :cheers:

I had fun with this one, was really close to submitting even with the low (for me) time I put into it of ~3 hours, but my splits weren't great and I thought I'd pull my usual terrible T3... looking at the results it was just about the second fastest. :lol:

I'm sure my judgement will improve eventually, but for now it's at least good for a laugh. :dopey:

Go to the leaderboard week you are after (this one being 59) and click results. That will show you the times submitted for the week once the submission window has closed.

Well done @mcsqueegy for the overall win and @MadMax plus @w-g-e for rounding off the overall podiums. 👍

Well done to all the other divisional winners/podiums placers.

@schmues_hh , well done on the leap frogging and D2 1st position. :cheers:

@ionstriker well done on 2nd place, I knew it was gonna be close , is 0.021 close in these TTs? :lol:

I''l try an get around to replay checks after the dentist a bit later.

Well done @mcsqueegy for the overall win and @MadMax plus @w-g-e for rounding off the overall podiums. 👍

Well done to all the other divisional winners/podiums placers.

@schmues_hh , well done on the leap frogging and D2 1st position. :cheers:

@ionstriker well done on 2nd place, I knew it was gonna be close , is 0.021 close in these TTs? :lol:

I''l try an get around to replay checks after the dentist a bit later.

Thanks! I can't believe it myself... according to the state of the split times I was on position 5 in D2, I would have never imagined to jump on position 1. It is unbelievable that you can gain (or lose) as much time in T3 :).

Thanks! I can't believe it myself... according to the state of the split times I was on position 5 in D2, I would have never imagined to jump on position 1. It is unbelievable that you can gain (or lose) as much time in T3 :).

Seeing as it was a braking zone into a flat-out drag to the line you must have had a near perfect T3. :cheers:

Yes, it's not over till the portly lady's finished.

EDIT: Yep, just checked the splits/results and you were faster than @mcsqueegy - 0.609 difference at T2 and 0.589 at the line 👍

Last edited:
Wow, just noticed that I'm first of the rookies, and got only div1 and div2 in front of me! Way to go, kinda proud of myself.
My goal at first was sub 24 and sub 50 splits. Then it turned into sub 1.** laps. Still a long road to the top. :cool:

Last edited:
Wow, just noticed that I'm first of the rookies, and got only div1 and div2 in front of me! Way to go, kinda proud of myself.
My goal at first was sub 24 and sub 50 splits. Then it turned into sub 1.20 laps. Still a long road to the top. :cool:
👍 Same goals as me, good luck in next rounds.

Still debating (with myself) if it's worth givin a try to the next TT.way too powerful cars for my skills. And a tad bit too expensive.

Edit: what the heck, I'll go for it. But better stick with the CLK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back