• 105 comments
I got it now, thanks.

3---1'07.406---GTP_orsche
user118395pic1573412914.gif

1---1'07.491---GTP_RaceRyder

Clean laps, correct time and tires.

Thanks for the check Airsick!

I was taught how to swim in Winnipesaukee, and to drop my R's when I said car by the local kids.

Last edited:
Heres my replay. Was a great drive last week.

Attachments

• GTP_Daz WRS Week 59- A GT'S GT.PAL.zip
    209.4 KB · Views: 8
I hope i am not getting punished because i didnt check other peoples replays so far, but i did try but have a prob to get my ps3 to load them . Anyways, my replay has been viewed 7 times but no one has given the green ( or red ? :nervous: ) flag yet ?

GTP_academic is the only one left, 2 replays didn't make it to Fetchy (cats_pajamas/green and C0F/red).
Anyone with NTSC please check academic's replay so this week can become official.

I've downloaded the "zip" file twice and it is not in the proper format. It needs to be properly Zipped!

The BCUS##### isn't in the zip file, only the raw data you would see if you opened the BCUS##### file.................
Viper did you download the file? I know you are PAL, but you still can download and look at the file.

Last edited:
GTP_academic is the only one left, 2 replays didn't make it to Fetchy (cats_pajamas/green and C0F/red).
Anyone with NTSC please check academic's replay so this week can become official.
I've downloaded the file 3 times now and it contains no BCUS##### file. I can download Al's replay files AOK, He is Canadian also. Somethings wrong with the way the replay was zipped maybe.

I'll try to rename the folder and see if that works. Good info if it does work!!

Last edited:
The correct folder name is BCUS98114-RPL002 .

I've downloaded the file 3 times now and it contains no BCUS##### file. I can download Al's replay files AOK, He is Canadian also. Somethings wrong with the way the replay was zipped maybe.

Rename the folder you find inside the zip called "GTP_academic_wk58_replay" and name it the way Viper mentioned.
You should be fine then. :)

The BCUS##### isn't in the zip file, only the raw data you would see if you opened the BCUS##### file.................
Viper did you download the file? I know you are PAL, but you still can download and look at the file.

I can't watch NTSC replays, but there are still 2 ways I can find out the correct folder name. The folder name for NTSC replays is always BCUS98114-RPLxxx. You just need to find out the correct number.

Method 1: Go to the results of week 59 and choose the replay you want to download.
10zvj0j.jpg

The download page shows some information extracted from the file PARAM.SFO, including the number of the replay folder. In this case the correct folder name is BCUS98114-RPL002.
23r8rur.jpg

Method 2: Open the file PARAM.SFO in a text editor.
qsp1ti.jpg

Method 3 (only if you're in the same region): Trial and error. Start with 001 and continue until you've found the right number.

Week 59 now complete! Tires ok, oil change ok, nice clean run Sam!!
Renaming the folder worked!! Thanks Viper. :)

31---1'08.385---GTP_academic

Week 59 now complete! Tires ok, oil change ok, nice clean run Sam!!
Renaming the folder worked!! Thanks Viper. :)

Thank you very much Firecracker. Sorry to put you through all that trouble. Will be more careful next time.

Last edited:
Back