GTP_WRS Week 6 : 13 STarted Hatching

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 639 comments
What a great track and hot hatch.. looking forward to getting stuck into this combo...1st splits with all aloud parts fitted as standard

Are you sure about your setting there? You're faster than everyone... and by a big margin on a combo like this.

Are you sure about your setting there? You're faster than everyone... and by a big margin on a combo like this.

Hi..

Focus ST 13
oil
6 speed box
LDS
Custom suspension
BHP 236
PP 436

This is what I have.. did about 25 laps.. to get the splits I posted.. so I think all is correct.. & I did stay on track.. :)

:odd: It should be 265bhp.

Are you on the right tyres then? SRF is off etc...?

Oh sorry a typo.. yes BHP 265..

Comfort soft..
All aids off.. other than ABS 1

Have checked.. re-checked.. & checked again..

AND NOW I SEE MY ERROR.. And do apologize SRF.. was on.. how do I delete my times..

Last edited:
Back in the car. This time downgraded to the 6 gear box. :embarrassed:

Time submitted and accepted. See you next week. :D

Sooo, I'm an idiot. Spent an hour on this and couldn't get close to the times on the board. Getting ready to leave now, and rechecked the settings, forgot to turn traction control off. Oops.

why new car? is there a problem with the submission if the car has other parts but not mounted?

I do not believe there is a problem,

but I prefer to use a car with only correct parts fitted,

then I can just jump in and drive.

Did a quick 10 laps earlier with added parts but all stock and, well, rather unspectacular but I was only doing a few laps to remind myself what the car is like. Shall put some proper time into it after I have finished with the Lotus:

S1: 21.626
S2: 37.193

Sorry to frighten you all early with the splits I posted.. was having a 'senior moment'.. here are the more realistic times..

@Vagabond Just to verify, racing brakes are prohibited too, yes?

Jerome

Hey guys,

Here are my first splits in my first WRS event. :D

Managed to get under 21s in T1 so I could probably take a bit more time off, I have Tuesday off work so I am hoping to find time to have another go at this one.

Spent plenty of time digging myself some holes on the exit of turn 1 :banghead: got there in the end though :sly:

The wheel is giving me something new but I don't know what to do with it just yet.

Back