GTP_WRS Week 6 : 13 STarted Hatching

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 639 comments
Then I've got a problem. Nothing showed up in live timing. :dunce:
Make sure you let the lap run a second or so before pausing then use the fast forward feature once to show your T1 time, press it again for your T2. The actual live timing doesn't work you have to read the lap time indicator instead :)

Make sure you let the lap run a second or so before pausing then use the fast forward feature once to show your T1 time, press it again for your T2. The actual live timing doesn't work you have to read the lap time indicator instead :)
I let it go for 3-4 replays before I got around to trying to look at the live timing. Wasn't fast forwarding either.

Edit: Doesn't matter. Wrong transmission installed.

Gonna need a reminder here.

How do we get splits from the replays again?

Save best lap, go to the replay mode in the gallery back at the main menu, pause the replay somewhere before the first split then go to the live timing screen and use the fast forward icon to scroll through the splits

First splits, this feels so weird after coming straight from the Elise.

Think I might be braking to heavily

T1: 21.797 21.582
T2: 37.897 37.365

First time in the seat in quite awhile....Work to do for sure!

Last edited:
The OP lists a 6-speed tranmission as an allowed tuning part. Doesn't read to me that it has to be stock transmission, but if I'm wrong then please make the OP less confusing.

I deleted my replay as it had the FC transmission on it and ran new splits. Shall I keep running without the FC transmission or put it back on again?

Splits with stock transmission.

The OP lists a 6-speed tranmission as an allowed tuning part. Doesn't read to me that it has to be stock transmission, but if I'm wrong then please make the OP less confusing.

I deleted my replay as it had the FC transmission on it and ran new splits. Shall I keep running without the FC transmission or put it back on again?

Splits with stock transmission.

There's stock (standard), and then there's 6-speed, and then FC. I'm not understanding the issue...
The 6-speed has better spacing than stock, but is fixed and you can't adjust the gears.

There's stock (standard), and then there's 6-speed, and then FC. I'm not understanding the issue...
The 6-speed has better spacing than stock, but is fixed and you can't adjust the gears.

Yeah, I glossed right over the middle option under transmission and couldn't understand what was allowed because the stock is a 6-speed and so is the FC. But I've got it now, the correct part is installed now, I do apologise for my error.

It's got me some new splits though so I guess I'm doing something right now:

Time to beg for a tune :lol:

No need to beg for a tune.... I am sure when people have sorted theire tune's out they will put them up in this thread... In the meantime you could check GT6's tunning forum ....

First splits so you all know who to beat :D

I am confident you can improve at least one or two seconds Nemo, c'mon go for it...

Back