GTP_WRS Week 6 : 13 STarted Hatching

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 639 comments
Having one last session before the deadline. After just ten minutes I've already I've managed a lap just 0.014 down on my PB. Getting close to my PB is easy; actually beating my PB is not so easy. I estimated that I have only 0.07 to find so even a podium is looking pretty unlikely here. Still, I'll give it my best shot.

Never enough time for these great combos......... Submitted and out.......... GL everyone 👍

--------------------------------- endo "SPLAT" -------------------------------

My balast possition is wrong :banghead:

Back on the grind :dunce:

Last edited:
&*(Q@#$#@$@$$(*#! I just got the same rejection. I am sure I set the transmission to the 6-speed, but I'm gonna jump in and double check. Maybe I can find some of that last minute magic, too! :)

A few people have done this, including myself. :crazy: Maybe having the instructions in bold, red type isn't enough to get our attention. :lol:

Reposting my current splits because Fetchy never picked them up.

In other news, 0.066 faster, but too wide at Graham Hill. :banghead:

Couldn't repeat the second sector today.

Submitting.

I have never had to resubmit but this time I was able to actually equil my lap time by the grace of God and before I went in I checked my balast and it was incorrect so I put it back to 0,0 (my bad) and then I resubmitted to the same conversation and fetchy said that it was still wrong but I checked it after I set my time and after. The balast was correct, I resubmitted under a new conversation and fetchy still has a burr under his saddle, he's saying that its' still wrong and I know that it isn't.

------------------------------- update (brane fart) ---------------------

I somehow archived the old bad file in with the new revision, oops........ :lol:

It should be good now (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Add me to that latest conversation, Lefty, I'll take a look.

Gahhhhhhh, my ballast position is incorrect, there is no ballast added, but the setting mustn't be at 0.

9 minutes to run some more laps and see what I can do.

Me and fetchy are cool I'm in :cool:

Thanks anyway Grav, I was looking at the bite count and it grew by a magnatude of 2 and had me scratching my head. A little deductive reasoning and "Wha... Laa"

GL everyone........... It's open wheel time

:ouch:

Replay was rejected for invalid ballast position, even though I wasn't using any ballast.

Well, no submission from me this week. :(

:ouch:

Replay was rejected for invalid ballast position, even though I wasn't using any ballast.

Well, no submission from me this week. :(

Yep same with me. Tried running some quick laps but think I missed out by about 1 minute, new time was about .4XX slower than my fastest too

A few people have done this, including myself. :crazy: Maybe having the instructions in bold, red type isn't enough to get our attention. :lol:

No, this was my fault. I was trying out some of the chariot tunes and forgot to update the transmission. I ran it for 45 minutes and was able to get close to my previous submission time (+0.03) and just squeaked in my submission (11:59 GMT timestamp :cool:).

My T1 was faster, but my T2 was slower. More or less evened out at the line. Final splits:

Thanks to doodle and Andy 0 for posting their tunes. It helped make this TT much more enjoyable. 👍

Congratulations AGAIN NEMO. 25 thousanths, makes you sick.

Well driven everyone especially @iainoflo85 in 11th place Brilliant :cheers:
A combo that grew on me the longer it went on. I was still searching for that elusive NEMO crushing time at 5 before midnight.

Thanks to @doodlemonoply , @Vagabond and @Andy 0 for their tunes, all of which I used at some stage.

Last edited:
Wow, really tight results! A tenth would have moved me from 13th to 6th :eek:

Nice run guys 👍

darthvadernooo.jpg

Excellent splits buddy.
Jerome
Thanks dude. That's probably it for me, my third sector is pretty decent, I'm close enough to my ideal lap.

You're painfully close, I fear your sectors are exceptional and by the power of the Sith you shall overcome me. :nervous:
I feel a disturbance in The Forcefeedback. :dunce:

I see The Force is strong in you. :eek:

Congrats buddy on a well earned 2nd place, 3rd will do me just fine. :cheers:

Congrats to all the podium finishers and everyone who did battle with this understeering boat :-) Especially Jerome for a great finish on his first race back in a while.

Amazing how close it was and equally surprising given that how the finishing order didn't change that much from the splits ordering. Very happy here to be able to hold off anyone jumping over me at the line as it was insanely close at the finish with only several thousandths between a few of us.

Definitely my best result on record, hope the replay stands up to scrutiny but to be honest there's nothing even remotely close in this one so I'm pretty confident. Funny how on the one lap that I manage to extract every ounce of time possible (for me) it looked like I was driving conservatively and could have pushed much faster.

Some light entertainment while we wait for the unofficial results. No giggling at how wide I go on the final corner :-)

Last edited:
Back