GTP_WRS Week 6: A Brand New Hot Hatch May Be Quicker

The way I see my splits it is by leaving the mfd on the sectors while I'm doing laps, when I want see my splits for a lap press the Share button> Save Recent Clip> Last 3 Minutes.

Of course you still need to save the full replay for best times but this way you can check your splits without leaving the event and needing to go to showcase, so its much quicker, also without breaking the timer in GT7's replay.
Really appreciate the help fellas!

These 1.13 T4s are insane!

You’ve gotta get so close to the edge on the exit of this corner, it’s always so scary lol.

BB962686-EA18-4BEA-B31F-0FAA04823B55.jpeg

1:15.768

Big improvement for a few laps, still a few more tenths to find.

Tip of the week: a lot of the green rub off behind the rumble strips is counted as track and doesn’t automatically DQ your lap in game, going to need to check them all just in case! Biggest areas are Paddock Hill and Graham Hill bend exits. 👍

Sector 4 is eluding me, best I’ve seen is 24.5xx, how are you super fast guys getting in the 23s?! 🤯
You have to tackle the sector in one smooth flow like a single sweeping right hand corner rather than corner by corner. The whole sector is all in 4th gear. I guess it's a matter of courage, you have to use the full road width coming dangerously close to the scary grass. I recommend practicing the sector 3 part of the experience instead of the full lap to find a good line and build some courage before tackling the full lap.

This went well....
Poor guy caught a puddle, that reminded me of the last S-License test with the Porsche prototype at Spa -- instant spin if you entered the wet parts of the road... thank goodness we are just sim-racing... :crazy:

Can someone inform me how I can adjust the controller input on the leaderboard by the way?
Explanation on this page here

Hoping to get a few more laps in on this, but happy with my progress so far

1:16.978

If a tyre is just on the white line it’s still clean isn’t it? Obviously I’m going to try and better this time but if not I don’t want another red flag

Back